Resource icon

Google Custom Search for your site

lms

lms submitted a new resource:

Google Custom Search for your site (version 1.0) - GCS implement on your site

To implement a Google custom search for our site, go to http://www.google.com.vn/cse/ and register.
After following the steps (to name the search, select the design, etc) you will get a screen like this:
The achieved code I put it in a new template that I have called buscarConGoogle (ACP -> Appareance -> Templates -> Create new Template).
After this, to look up at all anywhere in the forum, I have an include in the template...

Read more about this resource...

Google will provide accurate data. There is always the option to change the design and engine.

Salud2

So you can use both the Xenforo search and this Google custom search bar on the site? I wasn't sure if this just added Google search or replaced the xenforo one. Please clarify. Thanks!

So you can use both the Xenforo search and this Google custom search bar on the site? I wasn't sure if this just added Google search or replaced the xenforo one. Please clarify. Thanks!
Yes, you can use both the Xenforo search and this Google custom search bar on the site.

This ONLY just added Google Search. It don't replace the XenForo Seach. Both coexist.

Salud2

Top Bottom