GoodForNothing Image Optimizer [Paid] [Deleted]

@Sunka You'll have to clear the queue list
Code:
TRUNCATE TABLE gfn_io_image_queue
and delete the deferred process
Code:
DELETE FROM xf_deferred WHERE unique_key = 'gfnioq';

The reason why the stats got messed up may be because you've cleared the process log and reran the "Rebuild Attached Images" as the system checks inside the table of process log to see if the image was processed or not. If not then it would be added to the queue. Since clearing the log basically truncates the table the system thinks the image as a new one.
I run that 2 queries but in ACP I can see that Queue list is still going on.

1.webp

I just do not know is all images proxiy are processed or not.

What is your suggestion?

I just want to stop this queue because as long as I can see, there are just allready optimised images, but in statistics count is increasing every hour, and I do not know is there are still not optimised proxy images, or all is completed.

2.webp

This is run for 3 days.

Is there a to know how manny attachment images I have (include image proxy)?

If i be able to stop this queue what I should not run again so allredy optimised images do not go into queue?
I just want from now, that new attachment images and proxy images get in queue.

3.webp

I see mentions of Applications > Image Optimiser, but I don't have this in my ACP... Am I missing something?
I have the caches > rebuild caches > optimise images, but not 'Image Optimiser'
Thanks

v1.0.4

Certain uploaded images (undeterminable type/cause) are being replaced by a placeholder image, instead of the actual image, within the post they're being uploaded to.

placeholder.webp 14925587_10211035140144466_3884793864791980336_n.webp

The image on the right being an example. Upload this into a post, and it's instead replaced with the placeholder on the left.

Disable this add-on, re-upload again, and it displays correctly. Only local image processing active, no cloud services, so jpegotim

What I meant by that is: This add-on ports in XenForo's Attachment Model to fetch the file and process them/put them in queue. The way Convert Image does things, the add-on will not be able to port into that. But running the image rebuild should compress those fetched images.

Will "Enable deferred process" work for the Convert Image attachments? Or we have to run Image Rebuild?

Also, can you add support in options for strip none preserve all markers? My members strongly want EXIF info preserved, which doesn't seem to be the case with the current version of the addon.

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes
My internal_data/temp/ is full of gfnioxxx files - about 9GB

When that files will be deleted?
Will be deleted in some automatically proces or I have to delete them manually?

btw, addon running for last 7 days, and still queueing ???

Capture.webp

@Sunka can you give me a temp access to your phpMyAdmin and FTP so that I can look into the issue?

Also, can you add support in options for strip none preserve all markers? My members strongly want EXIF info preserved, which doesn't seem to be the case with the current version of the addon.
The last version also didn't have the option to preserve meta data. You edited one file for that if I remember correctly. I'll add the option for the next release. :)

When that files will be deleted?
The files should've been deleted once the image is processed. You can remove the files there without any issue.

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes - The main thing keeping me from using this right now is that it doesn't seem to work with AndyB's ConvertImage addon.

If I understand correctly, attachments produced by AndyB's addon are not put into the queue, so they are not processed using "Enable deferred process".

Is that right? Running Rebuild Images again and again is, I don't think, a good solution.

If I understand correctly, attachments produced by AndyB's addon are not put into the queue, so they are not processed using "Enable deferred process".
Yes that's correct. Unfortunately from my preliminary inspection there's is no proper way to "inject" into AndyB's add-on. I'll have to contact and ask him to add a helper function for the sake of this add-on. :)

I have to stop (again) this addon.

You looked at database and queue list is empty (TRUNCATE TABLE gfn_io_image_queue) and deffered process is deleted too (
DELETE FROM xf_deferred WHERE unique_key = 'gfnioq';).

I also deleted manually all files in temp folder. But in a moment I enable addon, queue list is filled, and temp folder get files.

Hi, I think I found a bug...

I just signed up to use Ewww.IO and every time I upload an image attachment it generates the error below in the server log, but the API key I am using is correct and the Process log for the add-on shows it's working. Doesn’t make any sense.

Code:
Error Info
Ewww.IO reported that the API key is invalid. - library/GFNIo/ImageHandler/EwwwIO.php:65

Stack Trace
#0 /home/me/public_html/library/GFNIo/Application.php(67): GFNIo_ImageHandler_EwwwIO->canOptimize(Object(GFNIo_Image))
#1 /home/me/public_html/library/GFNIo/Extend/XenForo/Model/Attachment.php(33): GFNIo_Application::optimize(Object(GFNIo_Image))
#2 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(205): GFNIo_Extend_XenForo_Model_Attachment->insertUploadedAttachmentData(Object(XenForo_Upload), 1)
#3 /home/me/public_html/library/GFNIo/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(21): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload()
#4 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): GFNIo_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload()
#5 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/me/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State
Array
(
    [url] => http://mydomain.com/attachments/do-upload.json?hash=194067e171784014bf0c403f107b2e56&content_type=post
    [_GET] => Array
        (
            [hash] => 194067e171784014bf0c403f107b2e56
            [content_type] => post
        )

[_POST] => Array
        (
            [Filename] => NC-303_01.jpg
            [_xfResponseType] => json
            [_xfToken] => ********
            [_xfSessionId] => db35dc954ab643f1459dd2102c2d265d
            [content_data] => Array
                (
                    [node_id] => 27
                )

[_xfNoRedirect] => 1
            [Upload] => Submit Query
        )

)

When I look in the process log for the add-on I see the below. It doesn’t make any sense. Is it working or not? I think I believe the server log and not the log below.

Code:
post(4214) Processed by Ewww.IO, A moment ago, Saved 153 KB (51%)

Last edited:
what would be the best self hosted image optimizer to use?
i can get ssh on my host but will likely get my hosting to help me install unless i can get a pretty straight forward guide. I'm not great with SSH

I just signed up to use Ewww.IO and every time I upload an image attachment it generates the error below in the server log, but the API key I am using is correct and the Process log for the add-on shows it's working. Doesn’t make any sense.
Yes, it was a silly mistake from my end. Should be fixed on the next version.

what would be the best self hosted image optimizer to use?
There is no "best" self-hosted image optimizer as there is only one self-hosted image optimizer per image type (JpegOptim is for JPEG, OptiPng is for PNG and Gifsicle is for GIF image type).

Top Bottom