GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Are you having a bridge made for XF, or will members sign up separately? I'd love to see this once you get it up and running.
No I don't have a bridge yet

I have just asked flynax if they have a XF bridge and received the answer:
***qte***
We do not offer xenforo bridge by default, but probably it might be added to your site as a customization. The info regarding adding it to default Flynax features can be provided by our managers.
***unqte***

May be they'll create a bridge later. VBullettin bridge is provided by flynax for free.

But whom wants to use vB ;)
Best would be if the Coder would come back with some news/screens/updates/infos etc.

Last edited:
I've asked Flynax what the cost would be for an XF bridge, though at this point it may be better to wait for XF2.

Update:
Unfortunately, we don't have a plugin but we can add it as a custom module from 350 USD. We'll need more details to give you a more accurate quote.

Seriously something to consider.

Last edited:
I've asked Flynax what the cost would be for an XF bridge, though at this point it may be better to wait for XF2.

Update:

Seriously something to consider.
I received the same answer and continued discussing with flynax developer:

***qte***
We can make this customization as plugin to avoid problems with core update.
***unqte***

and we ended at:
***qte***
Then when plugin will be ready, you can buy it for 45 USD, but I don't know when I will start to work on it.
***unqte***

I have started the thread "Xenforo Bridge for Flynax", check it if you own flynax or thinking to have it

While we are waiting for Mr Goodie to come back again...I can't seem to get the paid classified package to work. I set the package to Flat Rate and a Listing Fee of $10. I installed [BD] Paygates and left it as default. I entered my PayPal address into User Upgrades.

When I create a Classified using the Paid Package, the Classified is marked as "Classified is Closed" and there is a Pending Payment icon. I try to use the "Activate Classified" link and I get an error saying "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

Any suggestions to fix this?

Anyone an idea if it´s possible to get a classifieds field just displayed on a selected classifieds advert type?

The Idea is to add a field with "Exchange Info" that is just displayed if someone chooses Exchange as advert type.
If someone choose "Selling" the field should not be displayed.

Top Bottom