GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Option to leave or receive feedback only from people that partecipate to the thread.
  • We have the rule that the transaction have to be public otherwise no feedback could be left.
What I currently have something like this in mind: when the classified is marked as complete the advertiser will be asked to select the other user. So it can be anyone from the board not specific to who contacted.

A page with users feedback ranking
  • filterable per week/month/year/total
filtering, gotcha ;)

possibility to respond at received feedback
the parties can review each other and the ratings will be linked. Users will then be able to discuss on a dedicated pages (the same as the comments for classifieds).

option to sum feedback like eBay (different positive feedbacks from the same user count only 1)
I guess the same a reviews for XenResources :D

option to have leave multi votes based on different things (customizable). for example:
You mean ability to create criteria?

in the trader info page see the "average response rate and response time" similar to airbnb (How are my response rate and response time calculated? | Airbnb Help Center)
gotcha :)

in the sidebar of ad, visualize info about the feedback of the advertiser (included number 6)
yep, that is in my list :)

It would be nice to have a button to mark an advert 'on hold' – it would just make it private and remove it from the viewable listings. Then a member could mark it as sold, or else take it off hold if the deal didn't work out. Could also be useful if someone goes on holiday and wants to remove their listings temporarily.
Added to my to-do list :)

Edit: Also, this is probably a dumb question, but – let's say you buy something. How do you go back and look at the listing? Is there a way to search/view sold listings?
No direct links at this moment. Will be available once the trader rating is done :)

i would like to have the possibility to use categorys without classified packages.
or we get an acp-option to fade out the package field (it is for free) when the user add a new classified.
As said in our discussion, you will be able to do that with a couple of simple hacks which would be possible from beta 5 :)
I'll send you the instructions on how to do that.

this is looking great (y)

- the "ascending / descending"-filter is even better than in XF-core (XF-core does not even have this).
- is it possible to have Classifieds without "Expiry Date" ?
- please remove the "Hand Cursor" when hovering over the Tile-element in the Grid-view (it should actually show the "Arrow Cursor"). Only show the "Hand-Cursor" when hovering over a Link or when hovering over the image.

Last edited:
hello
if you have the opportunity to add the following functionality :
1. add the required fields with the characteristics
product .pri selling machine it is necessary to specify the year of issue , type of fuel , number of doors ....
2.add the possibility of selection of goods on the necessary characteristics. Example: Only cars with 2 doors
3.After you set the desired search parameters , title and URL of the results page should contain the data on which the request was created .
I apologize for my English is not the native

Actually, I need a directory to which all items will contain a certain , different characteristics and would be able to pick up the goods at this harakteristikam.S mandatory upomenaniem in the title and URL of the characteristics of the goods for which a request was made .

1. Can i make sub-categories to be displayed by default?
Capture.webp

2. When will you implement other currency's?

3. It would be useful to have the Add Classified button in the category sections, and not only on the primary classifieds. It would even more useful if that button redirects to the publishing page

Last edited:
during the process of leave feedback the possibility not only to leave positive/neutral/negative but also other rating based on custom behaviors of the two users.
Yeah, so there will be some admin definable criteria that the parties has to fill in in order to leave feedback? :)

Great! Will there also be something like a 'search completed items' option like ebay has?
Not at this moment, but I have it in my to-do after the rating system once the user association is done :)

I'm really impressed with how well you've listened to feedback.
Keep 'em coming! :D

@amber_34 sorry, but I didn't get most of that :( but if you are talking about having custom fields based on categories so the user needs to fill in the details, it is certainly possible :)

1. Can i make sub-categories to be displayed by default?
Not at this moment. But if you are talking about the direct descendants of the root categories, it can be added :)

2. When will you implement other currency's?
Once our commerce module is up :D

3. It would be useful to have the Add Classified button in the category sections, and not only on the primary classifieds. It would even more useful if that button redirects to the publishing page
The "Add Classified" button is already there in the category views :/

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes , can i set a Add Classified button for unregistered users? I'v tried setting up usergroup permisions, but it doesn't work: Create classifieds: YES
Unfortunately this has been hard-coded not to allow creation for unregistered users...
Maybe add a notice to that says "Please register in order to post a classified" in the classified section?

Unfortunately this has been hard-coded not to allow creation for unregistered users...
Maybe add a notice to that says "Please register in order to post a classified" in the classified section?

it should just show a button to "visitors" (unregistered users), exactly the same as the grey-colored "Download Button" at the RM when you are not logged-in.
Clicking on this grey-colored Button will forward you to the "Log in or Sign up"-form.

"Post New Thread"-Button / change position

post_new_button.webp

Last edited:
Mr. Goodie2Shoes updated GoodForNothing Classifieds with a new update entry:

Includes "Grid View" for classified listing, and some improvements.

Beta 5 includes a new grid layout to display the classifieds in a masonry block in classified home and category view pages.
View attachment 113015
The default view mode is now the grid view, which can be changed from System Options -> Basic Settings. If the users changes the view mode, it will be saved as a browser cookie and the view wont be changed till the user selects the other one.

Improvements to UI include:
  • The order tabs have been moved to a menu on the top...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If seller price good for some money, is there not a chance to put price in some another value than usd, euro... and did payment have option to pay face to face (cash), or something else than the paypal or similiar (via internet payment)

Top Bottom