Go to Next/Previous Thread [Deleted]

wang

Yes, I can add it for resources too. Please contact me in private if you are interested in funding the developement.
I will buy if there is a feature for Next/Previous Resource. Don't know what you mean by funding the development?

I will buy if there is a feature for Next/Previous Resource. Don't know what you mean by funding the development?

What I meant is that your request is outside the scope of this add on. And as such, it would require it's own addon. So if you are interested in funding its developement, I can develop one for you.

Next/Previous is very basic. It would be way more interesting, when there would be the title of the next page instead. Like vbSEO/dbSEO did on vBulletin. If that would be implemented, I´ld buy it right away. Any chance, wang?

Next/Previous is very basic. It would be way more interesting, when there would be the title of the next page instead. Like vbSEO/dbSEO did on vBulletin. If that would be implemented, I´ld buy it right away. Any chance, wang?

That would be a very easy edit. If you will purchase the add on, I will make the edits and send you the modified add on package containg the name of the next and previous topics.

That would be a very easy edit. If you will purchase the add on, I will make the edits and send you the modified add on package containg the name of the next and previous topics.
No, I´ll wait with a purchase until this is implemented. No offense, but your way I´ve burned a lot of money.

No, I´ll wait with a purchase until this is implemented. No offense, but your way I´ve burned a lot of money.

No offense taken sir. But I am not sure I understand why you think it will cost you money if you do it my way.
To clarify, it would not have costed you anything extra. The edits would have been included in the package.

But, I updated the add on by adding a setting to choose between showing next and previous threads as links or as thread titles.

No offense taken sir. But I am not sure I understand why you think it will cost you money if you do it my way.
To clarify, it would not have costed you anything extra. The edits would have been included in the package.

But, I updated the add on by adding a setting to choose between showing next and previous threads as links or as thread titles.
No, you´ve got me wrong. Since I´ve lost a few hundreds in developers who raised the money before they could deliver - via fundings and payments upfront for products or functions never rolled out - I´ve changed my mood on paying before delivery. Not your fault, but that´s a result of a few bad experiences.

No, you´ve got me wrong. Since I´ve lost a few hundreds in developers who raised the money before they could deliver - via fundings and payments upfront for products or functions never rolled out - I´ve changed my mood on paying before delivery. Not your fault, but that´s a result of a few bad experiences.

That is perfectly understandable sir.

Thank you for your understanding, @wang .

I´ve received and installed the addon. Unfortunal the links only highlight the titles of the pages in a tooltip instead of fetching and displaying them as
< Titleofpreviouslink | Titleofnextlink >
as I´ve described. Any chance you could implement that?

P.S.: Are there any options in the admin-panel, where I could deactivate the appearing of the links above the post? I´ld like to show them only at underneath.

Thanks,
Sperber.

Thank you for your understanding, @wang .

I´ve received and installed the addon. Unfortunal the links only highlight the titles of the pages in a tooltip instead of fetching and displaying them as
as I´ve described. Any chance you could implement that?

Can you please post a screenshot of how you want the links to appear?

P.S.: Are there any options in the admin-panel, where I could deactivate the appearing of the links above the post? I´ld like to show them only at underneath.

Thanks,
Sperber.

There is no such option, but I can add it.

Can you please post a screenshot of how you want the links to appear?
My Quote above more or less is the screenshot. ;) But you can see it in action at http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f6/website-loading-time-19049/ where those links appear like that:
28o94i.png

An option in the admin-panel would be a really nice thing, as any of us would display them differently. Thanks in advance!

My Quote above more or less is the screenshot. ;) But you can see it in action at http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f6/website-loading-time-19049/ where those links appear like that:
28o94i.png

An option in the admin-panel would be a really nice thing, as any of us would display them differently. Thanks in advance!

You can choose to display next and previous thread browsing as links, or showing thread titles, by enabling/disabling Next Previous Thread Links option in the Threads, Discussions and Conversations options group.

By default that option will show links. You will have to disable it to show the thread titles instead.

You can choose to display next and previous thread browsing as links, or showing thread titles, by enabling/disabling Next Previous Thread Links option in the Threads, Discussions and Conversations options group.
Whoops, that was new to me. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom