Giphy Integration [Deleted]

I really need this integration :) Care to test on my forum, if I give you admin priviliges?
Lets talk in PM and I will integrate into the chat, do you have a test install of both xenforo and chat so i can code in that rather than doing it on a live site?

Hi, great plugin. But i cant get it to work. I can search for a gif, then when i click the image, it doesn't insert into the post.

I tested, and switched to "Show Giphy like smilies" mode and it works. Just wont work in popup mode.

Hi, great plugin. But i cant get it to work. I can search for a gif, then when i click the image, it doesn't insert into the post.

I tested, and switched to "Show Giphy like smilies" mode and it works. Just wont work in popup mode.
Ok I am on the road in the UK this week. I will check when I get home next week. May have been the last update as there was a code change that may be dropping it out

New version that fixes that about to be pushed out for release

Works great, I used this attached image instead as I felt it blended a bit better

upload_2017-4-23_23-4-42.webp

Attachments

• giphy-logo-2.webp
    giphy-logo-2.webp
    698 bytes · Views: 7
Giphy API is correctly configured and working, but the icon isn't appearing (bbcode the container is appearing and i can click it but its not displaying the icon)
i read faq and added the code to page_container, i tried reinstalling and rebuilding, ... what should i try next ?

Giphy API is correctly configured and working, but the icon isn't appearing (bbcode the container is appearing and i can click it but its not displaying the icon)
i read faq and added the code to page_container, i tried reinstalling and rebuilding, ... what should i try next ?
Hi can you please pm me your website and even better create me an admin account so that I can login and test/fix it?

Dan

In short it is an issue with your theme blocking the code, or the button images not being in place correctly. Either way if you provide me your site details I will take a look and help you fix it

https://www.pirate-punk.net
i tested on a dev website with same theme and it worked :/
Hi,

What modifications around the editor do you have in production that is not in the dev site?

it looks like you are using bbm (button manager) which seems to be alternatively calling the redactor text editor, however the fact that none of the code for the giphy plugin is being called at all would suggest that the template changes and code inclusion has not take at all.

Can you look under template modifications to see if the Silvertails Giphy modification is in the list and whether it is applying to the template you are using, because this seems to be the source of the issue, that the general inclusions of the JS and css are not being called at all

Top Bottom