1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Getting error, i dont know what to do.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Muziekjuh, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Muziekjuh

Muziekjuh New Member

Hey!

I have problems with my website since yesterday. I get this error ''
    The following error occurred
    The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
    ''

Website: www.goldguardmc.net (You cant use the login button, or place a post ect. Then you will get that error)

The serverlog says this:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'ringo_Xenforo.xf_template_compiled' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 3:12 PM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...')
    #1 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...')
    #2 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...')
    #3 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...', Array)
    #4 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(130): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...', Array)
    #5 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(572): XenForo_Template_Public->_getTemplatesFromDataSource(Array)
    #6 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(556): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates()
    #7 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(180): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate('error')
    #8 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
    #9 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
    #10 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
    #11 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
    #12 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #13 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(30) "http://goldguardmc.net/online/"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {

And

Server Error Log
    Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'ringo_Xenforo.xf_template_compiled' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 3:12 PM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...')
    #1 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...')
    #2 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...')
    #3 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...', Array)
    #4 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(130): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\tSELECT titl...', Array)
    #5 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(572): XenForo_Template_Public->_getTemplatesFromDataSource(Array)
    #6 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(556): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates()
    #7 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(180): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate('error')
    #8 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
    #9 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
    #10 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
    #11 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
    #12 /home/ringo/domains/goldguardmc.net/public_html/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #13 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(30) "http://goldguardmc.net/online/"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

What to do now? I dont know the answer this bug.

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely, Muziekjuh

2. Muziekjuh

Muziekjuh New Member

Someone knows it?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The error indicates the xf_template_compiled table is missing from your database.

You should contact your host and ask them to investigate when the problems started occurring as there is clearly now something wrong with the database.

4. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

This part of the error:

Code:
    indicates that the xf_template_compiled is missing in the db. Can you check your db and see if that table is indeed missing?

What changes did you to to your forum before this error happened btw?

5. Muziekjuh

Muziekjuh New Member

[​IMG]
    Thanks for your reply! I dont miss that table.

[​IMG]

We did change from dedicated server for the website. It was oke first. And now that error is comming.

6. Brogan

How did you do the back and restore/move?

I hope you didn't just copy the database files as that won't work for InnoDB.

7. Muziekjuh

Muziekjuh New Member

Database is moved by the host. And we did upload it again, but it doesnt help. Can i remove that table, and let it auto created? Or doesnt work that.

8. Brogan

The table can be recreated but there may be other issues.

It sounds to me as if the backup and restore was not totally successful.

9. Muziekjuh

Muziekjuh New Member

What can i do, to fix it now? The host says to me, that there wasn't wrong with transfer.

10. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Can you ask your host to restore only that particular table?

The error is very strange btw. Why is that table being mentioned as missing when in fact it is present in the db.

11. Muziekjuh

Muziekjuh New Member

Thanks! I will ask the host to put a backup.. I hope its solved than.

12. Muziekjuh

Muziekjuh New Member

Nope we did put a older backup but it didnt work