GameTec gaming forums

Brad P

I have posted here a while back, but wanted to really get some fresh input to what I can change. I am looking at revamping the categories from top to bottom. But I would like some guidance to along the way.

If there is anyone that has some cool ideas I'm open to implement them.

My site is https://www.gametec.co.uk/forums/

All sections under PC & Mobile could be condensed into 2, maybe even 1. Browser extensions forum??
YouTube could/should be part of the Entertainment Room.
I'd use prefixes forum the sub-forums inside General Chat instead of sub-forums.
Also combine PS3/PS4 and XB1/X360 and use prefixes, then merge the categories together. You have one for MS and Sony, but nothing there for portable consoles. (I'd expect to see PS Vita) under Sony.
Nintendo??
Actually, I'd merge Sony, Microsoft, and Game Discussion together. And move the Official Information to the bottom.

All sections under PC & Mobile could be condensed into 2, maybe even 1. Browser extensions forum??
YouTube could/should be part of the Entertainment Room.
I'd use prefixes forum the sub-forums inside General Chat instead of sub-forums.
Also combine PS3/PS4 and XB1/X360 and use prefixes, then merge the categories together. You have one for MS and Sony, but nothing there for portable consoles. (I'd expect to see PS Vita) under Sony.
Nintendo??
Actually, I'd merge Sony, Microsoft, and Game Discussion together. And move the Official Information to the bottom.
how does that look now?

In the Premium section you still have references to GameTec and there's also mention of Ei8htlayers. The node icon is also still the 'G' from when the site was GameTec.

You need to update this all to reflect the new S0reThumbs name.

You might also want to stick with a domain name, this is the third one in as many months, the continued changing won't help in building up membership.

In the Premium section you still have references to GameTec and there's also mention of Ei8htlayers. The node icon is also still the 'G' from when the site was GameTec.

You need to update this all to reflect the new S0reThumbs name.

You might also want to stick with a domain name, this is the third one in as many months, the continued changing won't help in building up membership.
Yeah I no its been a while since I've had chance to really focus on the site.

Last few days I've been trying to get some important fixes done. The domain change was a bit crazy, I rushed the first name and tbh it was similar to another site. Reason I changed for a start was that it was close to other gaming names. Hence why I now have a name that isn't similar to others. I got some work to do.

Once I have the site how it should be. I will update all here. Thanks though :)

Top Bottom