Game Servers [Deleted]

Ok well I'm fairly certain that the web host is the issue then.

You said that your webhost explained that the connection was "allowed". Can you ask them how they confirmed this, and if they could also confirm that UDP traffic (on those ports) is being allowed too?
Ah, okay. I had a previous support ticket with them and this was what they said:

I have allowed the new IP address with the correct port. Check the results on your end.
I tested the connectivity from the server to IP 198.50.201.236 on destination port 25565 and I confirm that the connection is allowed and working properly. This is why if the IP address has not been changed, I advise you to seek further assistance from the developers of the extension in question

Thank you for being supportive, I will make a new ticket with them and see if I can resolve this.

Ah, okay. I had a previous support ticket with them and this was what they said:

Thank you for being supportive, I will make a new ticket with them and see if I can resolve this.
No worries.

Can you also ask them to allow 174.138.166.74:25565, for testing purposes.

I need the output of each server individually. Example on the photo.

As well as additional information that provides library GameQ.

gameme.webp

I need the output of each server individually. Example on the photo.

As well as additional information that provides library GameQ.
Sorry, something like that is beyond the scope of the addon. It would be easier just using a service for those images as like your example.

What's with the styling on this? Lol...

Mj6UeJN.jpg

Also get this on one of my site...

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/library/GameServers/Model/Server.php on line 36

What's with the styling on this? Lol...

Mj6UeJN.jpg

If you're referring to the blank columns, if you're not using server icons and join URLs, you can get rid of them by disabling the relevant items in options: "Show Icons" and "Show Join URLs".

If you're referring to the colours, the addons attempts to use a colour scheme based off your theme's colours. Using a poorly made theme can cause issues. If you don't like this, you can edit the relevant CSS file to your liking.

Also get this on one of my site...

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/library/GameServers/Model/Server.php on line 36
That's strange. Try reuploading all the files (you can skip the gameq folder).

Hey Guys i have some "newbie" problems by including the template.

I add this code at the end of my sidebar_visitor_panel:
Code:
<xen:include template="gameservers_widget_servers" />

But the "Game Server Viewer" doesnt appear. Maybe you can help me by fixing this..

Greetz
kano

I don't know how it works but I'm sure that this addon can do the same ^^ and whith game as category (why not) you can have something really awesome, more than just a block in the sidebar (although I know we can put this block in other place than the sidebar)

Hello, I'm willing to buy this addon but I think it lacks some features important in my opinion. I would like to have a page to this addon, as plague fest did here http://plaguefest.com/servers/ In fact it's the only thing I would like to have ^^'
If that's literally the only thing you want, than it would be easier to just "import" a non-integrated app like hlstatsx as @kano mentioned,

I don't have an interest in this feature and so it's unlikely I'll implement it (or at least not anytime in the near future)

hum, then is it possible to use your addon and make some changes in order to have this kind of thing ? I'm thinking of implemating the syntax for each server I want in a new page and styling as I want. I mean I don't know how it's like when we look at your templates but if we can, I'll buy it :D

I've bought, installed and enabled this addon and setup TeamSpeak and MineCraft. After a minute or two they always revert back to 0/0 and never show the server count.

And yes I've verified ports are open.

hum, then is it possible to use your addon and make some changes in order to have this kind of thing ? I'm thinking of implemating the syntax for each server I want in a new page and styling as I want. I mean I don't know how it's like when we look at your templates but if we can, I'll buy it :D
You're welcome to edit the addon to your liking.

I've bought, installed and enabled this addon and setup TeamSpeak and MineCraft. After a minute or two they always revert back to 0/0 and never show the server count.

And yes I've verified ports are open.
Revert from what?
Any errors in the xenforo error log?
What happens when you refresh the server information from the server listing (in the ACP)?
Did you read the FAQs regarding teamspeak and minecraft?

Top Bottom