Game Servers [Deleted]

hi does the host need to be an ip? i tried using domain say server.domain.com doesnt fetch any data
It definitely doesn't need to be. It does work with hostnames.

I'd recommend logging into the server and seeing if the hostname resolves e.g. via ping or nslookup. Might be worth checking if the addon works with just the IP too.

bad addon, do not buy it !
Hi Dramex,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues. Have you sent in a support PM?

We've had hundreds of customers over the many years the addon has been available, and there hasn't been any issues reported in a very long time.

Please let us know if we can assist in any way possible.

Kind regards,
ceribik

Hi Dramex,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues. Have you sent in a support PM?

We've had hundreds of customers over the many years the addon has been available, and there hasn't been any issues reported in a very long time.

Please let us know if we can assist in any way possible.

Kind regards,
ceribik
Hey, great to see that there is still active support for this addon.

Would it maybe possible to add these games "ARK:Survival Evolved", "Unturned" and "Reign of Kings" ?
We mainly bought this addon for DayZ which works like a charm but it would be awesome if you could add the games mentioned above.

Would it maybe possible to add these games "ARK:Survival Evolved", "Unturned" and "Reign of Kings" ?
We mainly bought this addon for DayZ which works like a charm but it would be awesome if you could add the games mentioned above.
The table style, very bad
i think you can use XenForo Tables, its better
and when i putted it into my index page as main wigh its got like this :
http://prntscr.com/bl4o52

another thing, the feature that whan i put the mouse at the name its get the ip, i doesn't like it :) its useless =)

after trying the addon, its worth the 15$ i put my word out, i didn't use the icon and join url features before, and it was sucks, when i saw it, i liked it ,, but the table my problem now :DD

That's one of the great things about this addon. Despite it's age, you continue to get support for the lifetime of the addon :)

As for support for those games, the first two (ARK: Survival Evolved and Unturned) are already supported by using the "Source server" game server type. The last game however does not support server querying and so it's not possible unfortunately: https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51750

The table style, very bad
i think you can use XenForo Tables, its better
and when i putted it into my index page as main wigh its got like this :
http://prntscr.com/bl4o52

another thing, the feature that whan i put the mouse at the name its get the ip, i doesn't like it :) its useless =)

after trying the addon, its worth the 15$ i put my word out, i didn't use the icon and join url features before, and it was sucks, when i saw it, i liked it ,, but the table my problem now :DD

Oh I see. It looks fine in the sidebar (to me at least), but not when placed in the main column? At the time of development 3 years ago, it was only really intended to be placed in the sidebar. It won't look nice in other positions without a complete redesign of the layout.

As for the style itself, it's impossible to design an addon that will look nice with every theme and layout out there. That's why it has CSS support built in so it can be customised to meet anyone's needs. The IP-showing-on-hover feature can also be disabled by editing the theme.

Glad to see you have changed your mind.

Awesome, what info does it show? Just name, online, slots?

Can it show current map?
You set a server name yourself, and it will display how many players are on the server (currently ~48 players), the number of slots, whether it is online (will display 0/0 players), etc. It can also show a join URL/link if entered. Take a look at the screenshots on the addon description page.

It doesn't currently show the map, but that may be added in a future release.

Top Bottom