Game Freeze

0xym0r0n

Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 1.15.34 AM.webp

http://www.gamefreeze.net

My new project. I'll be placing a lot of effort in filling it with content and active members.
I've still yet to really announce it to my old site members. I'll be trying to kick start it this week and get some activity flowing :)

Some things I've done
http://www.gamefreeze.net/pages/Pin

Some things I am planning
-Blogs
-Gamer Profile (A more gamer oriented XenForo profile with gamecards, trophies, and related info)
-Game Collection (What do you own? Wishlist and pre-ordered)
-Member match-up for co-op and multiplayer games (search for users based on time zones and games)
-Youtube in Profile
-Currently playing (basically like moods)
-xfArcade

Woah whats that Pin stuff? Looks dope. Click the Home tab. Error.

I clicked on a thread in the news forum. Error.

Nice design but for some reason the login box is driving me nuts. Probably cause it's not level with the banner.

Woah whats that Pin stuff? Looks dope. Click the Home tab. Error.

I clicked on a thread in the news forum. Error.

Nice design but for some reason the login box is driving me nuts. Probably cause it's not level with the banner.
Error for Home tab? Hmm probably didn't set my permissions correctly. I haven't logged out all day :LOL:
The News forum is being customized to look more.... newsletter like, so I've removed public/registered members view permissions. I just didn't seem to remove the tab while I was at it lol

I'll release the add-on for the image display thingy once I add a few more options to the admin panel. I want to add a rating system to the images to. I think it'd be fun. I was going to just try to extend likes to that page, but I thought hrmmm.... lets just see about ratings :)

I probably won't call it pinforo but it was inspired by pinterest lol

Pinforo man lmaooo jk but it looks very professional, very, very professional.
That's what I'm aiming for. One of my admins is a designer and motiongrapher so she is basically cracking the whip at every little thing. The logo and login bar are one of many things she is picking at XD

I'm sure by the end of the week I will be re-organizing my desk in the new habit of 'lining everything up!'

That's what I'm aiming for. One of my admins is a designer and motiongrapher so she is basically cracking the whip at every little thing. The logo and login bar are one of many things she is picking at XD

I'm sure by the end of the week I will be re-organizing my desk in the new habit of 'lining everything up!'
I rarely visit this subforum these days, so I'm glad I was able to check out yours the first moment you posted it. That's pretty much what erich945r90345r2323 something been trying to get for months. Only difference is there's no expandable comments or something like that, whatever I don't remember.

I rarely visit this subforum these days, so I'm glad I was able to check out yours the first moment you posted it. That's pretty much what erich945r90345r2323 something been trying to get for months. Only difference is there's no expandable comments or something like that, whatever I don't remember.
Ah yeah I got lazy with the comments. I did figure out how to parse the bbcode, but I have to write something that removes the images/attachments. For example all the posts on my pin page would look repeated if I had allows messages to be viewed (because some messages are just attachments).

I am currently trying to figure out how to use the tooltip preview on $posts instead of $threads (the message preview you get when hovering over thread titles on the thread list view)

THAT would solve everything very quickly and I could make the expandable or 'snipped' messages.

The ability exists, I just need to modify it for my needs :)

I didn't get a notification for this o_O or I just didn't notice it... lmao!
Uhm well a week ago I sent erich a demo for the pinterest style add-on. A few days ago I packaged up my news portal add-on and sent it out to some who requested it. I've yet to get any feedback on it. If you'd like to give it a go, just pm me an address to send it to.

I didn't get a notification for this o_O or I just didn't notice it... lmao!
Uhm well a week ago I sent erich a demo for the pinterest style add-on. A few days ago I packaged up my news portal add-on and sent it out to some who requested it. I've yet to get any feedback on it. If you'd like to give it a go, just pm me an address to send it to.
Yes please I'd love to give it a go! *pms*

Awesome work Oxy :D

You're the first to have a working Pin page :D well done!!!

Now gimme gimme gimme! :D lol

I need that so bad!

Lovely looking site, if I knew anything about gaming I would join! :)

Awesome work Oxy :D

You're the first to have a working Pin page :D well done!!!

Now gimme gimme gimme! :D lol

I need that so bad!

Lovely looking site, if I knew anything about gaming I would join! :)
You can start with Candy Crush.

Ah yeah I got lazy with the comments. I did figure out how to parse the bbcode, but I have to write something that removes the images/attachments. For example all the posts on my pin page would look repeated if I had allows messages to be viewed (because some messages are just attachments).

I am currently trying to figure out how to use the tooltip preview on $posts instead of $threads (the message preview you get when hovering over thread titles on the thread list view)

THAT would solve everything very quickly and I could make the expandable or 'snipped' messages.

The ability exists, I just need to modify it for my needs :)

Any plans on releasing it as a mod (paid or otherwise)?

Top Bottom