Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

If you sell something, you really shouldn't steal backgrounds from other sites (like the firefall one):
http://forums.firefallthegame.com/community/

No backgrounds are included in the purchase, they're simply referenced but thanks! Also in the readme;

=================
=== Resources ===
=================
Credit for Wallpapers goes to:
Purp & Blue BG's: Red 5 Studios ( Firefall The Game )
Orange: CCP Games ( EVE Dominion )
Grey: Meteor Entertainment ( Hawken )

No backgrounds are included in the purchase, they're simply referenced but thanks! Also in the readme;

=================
=== Resources ===
=================
Credit for Wallpapers goes to:
Purp & Blue BG's: Red 5 Studios ( Firefall The Game )
Orange: CCP Games ( EVE Dominion )
Grey: Meteor Entertainment ( Hawken )

Agreed, the author has been very clear about this. But on a side note, the demo forums have a database error. I'd like to buy this today, but I'm going to wait until I can play around with the demo a little bit first.

Agreed, the author has been very clear about this. But on a side note, the demo forums have a database error. I'd like to buy this today, but I'm going to wait until I can play around with the demo a little bit first.

Its back up and running, we moved servers earlier this week and I forgot to even check the demo board. :(

Edit: We will also be updating the demo board with the most recent versions of each skin today. They are running 1.1.3 at the moment

In the update it says "- Added a Minecraft style" can you show this style? or explain what you meant because that is what interest me the most.

In the update it says "- Added a Minecraft style" can you show this style? or explain what you meant because that is what interest me the most.

I'll be out most of the day today(mothers day) but when I get back I'll try to get a screenshot up today.

Absolutely love this style, couple things that bugged me but I fixed them. The only thing I can't figure out is why it's not centered on my iPad, and why it doesnt scroll over the background.

image.webp

image.webp

Apologies... for the late response.

I think I've narrowed the bug down, does it by chance still happen when your logged in?

Its fine, I can be patient :p

Nope, only when viewing it as a guest. When I'm logged in it is perfectly centered.

Its fine, I can be patient :p

Nope, only when viewing it as a guest. When I'm logged in it is perfectly centered.

Update inbound! It's from the text field, try this in extra.css:

Code:
.userpanelbox .xenForm .ctrlUnit dd {
width: 280px;
}

Update inbound! It's from the text field, try this in extra.css:

Code:
.userpanelbox .xenForm .ctrlUnit dd {
width: 280px;
}

Alright I added it. Not home right now so I can't test it, but ill try it when I get home :D

Thanks for the quick update

EDIT: It works, thanks Russ

Russ updated Fusion Gamer with a new update entry:

1.1.5 Fixes

Quick and easy update

Change log:

• Text field bug causing a wider than normal screen for small resolutions
  • 1.1.5 Template fixes(navigation, navigation_visitor_tabs, thread_view)
Existing users simply import the Fusion-Gamer- MASTER XML to replace your existing Master template.

P.S. We've changed the way we version our releases, the past release was Fusion Gamer 1.2. Going forward we'll keep up with XenForo releases, any releases required before a new version of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Quick and easy update, for existing users simply import and overwrite the Master XML, no other changes required.

Any trouble please let me know!

It's not working. Maybe I should register to the site!

Strange.... use the style selector on the bottom of the dev website, depending on the style your on it could be a different location. Not sure why the demo links aren't working... as our xenDisconnect is the same format and works:

http://pixelexit.com/demo/xf/index.php?misc/style&style_id=24&redirect=/demo/xf/index.php

You can click that, then go to the bottom left and chooce "xenDisconnect" then select our different styles.

Russ submitted a new resource:

Fusion Gamer (version 1.0) - A darker style with different color variations by pixelExit.com

Read more about this resource...

Greetings - is there a way to get a stand-alone file for the color of your choosing? I'd rather not have a parent/child theme going on. Also I tried the demo and there were a few minor things that I had issues with (like alerts/pm's dont show count on the indicator) but overall it was very nice!

Greetings - is there a way to get a stand-alone file for the color of your choosing? I'd rather not have a parent/child theme going on. Also I tried the demo and there were a few minor things that I had issues with (like alerts/pm's dont show count on the indicator) but overall it was very nice!

Any reason for not wanting a parent child going on? Basically the last upgrade and hopefully future upgrades you won't need to modify any templates for the most part unless you edit them manually. All parent child does is gives me the ability to push out upgrades super easy to everyone

Top Bottom