Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

If you're logged out and click "Login" after entering user/pass, rather than hitting enter, you'll be redirected to a error page rather than the page you were viewing.

If you're logged out and click "Login" after entering user/pass, rather than hitting enter, you'll be redirected to a error page rather than the page you were viewing.

I can't seem to replicate this on my dev board or my live board... is it a standard error page or saying something about a token at all?

Once again Russ, great job! Style displays excellently on my iPad:

r4JKOUG.jpg
Same problem but on my PC, not center with fluid mode. (960px)

Same problem but on my PC, not center with fluid mode. (960px)

Hey Allan, I can't seem to snag this... which browser/os are you using, and can you paste the contents of the "Misc" box in your Style Properties - > Page Width Controller.

Thanks.

I can't seem to replicate this on my dev board or my live board... is it a standard error page or saying something about a token at all?
It was route error page but I'm pretty sure this was my end as it hasn't been happening since I got all my parked domains working lol. Sorry for the trouble. Everything is working smoothly now!

Any chance of a mobile version some day? I'll be paying for the copyright removal probably some time today.

It was route error page but I'm pretty sure this was my end as it hasn't been happening since I got all my parked domains working lol. Sorry for the trouble. Everything is working smoothly now!

Any chance of a mobile version some day? I'll be paying for the copyright removal probably some time today.

I've been slowly working on my old mobile style with some massive improvements but to be honest am curious what KAM can roll out. I know that doesn't answer your question :( but we'll see how my time is!

And thanks just send the difference to the same paypal, thanks Oxy.

I've been slowly working on my old mobile style with some massive improvements but to be honest am curious what KAM can roll out. I know that doesn't answer your question :( but we'll see how my time is!

And thanks just send the difference to the same paypal, thanks Oxy.
Yeah I wish we knew when it's exactly coming out. It's likely to save you a ton of time if they do release a mobile version of XF.

I am very satisfied with the purchase ... in simple words "aggressive, attractive and youthful" thank you russ for ease of purchase.

I hope for next update comes with support for "xenportal" as there are things that do not fit, such as(pictures attached):

1. - The images of "RecentNews" giving.
rYR05.png

2. - In the titles of "Recent Media" and "Shoutbox" repeating background image
sHZfF.png

and these are issues to consider in the next update for this spectacular style.

1. - Language is limited to "Cpanel" "Inbox" "Alert" "Log Out" is Spanish and my forum
6S10r.png

2. - Disengages titles in tab
kN2Og.png

Honestly... gimomo I'm not sure how this slipped passed me at all. Literally did not see an alert for this thread, I've gone ahead and emailed you. Most of these issues are fixed for the next version.

Hi, unable to get past the redirecting to PayPal. Keeps looping back to the PayPal redirect page, after accepting - Do I agree. Tried Compatability mode etc etc..

pixel.JPG

Just giving everyone an update... I've told some of you I was in the process of it but we've finally got things settled at our website. All support and future updates will be given through there... once you sign in if you click "CUSTOMERS" on the top right you be able to view this page:

panel.webp

Lastly if you purchase or you already have you'll have access to a dedicated section just for Fusion Gamer.

panel2.webp

For those of you who bought the product when it first released you may not be signed up at my website which you'll need to do so. It will be easier for you and give me the ability to serve you quicker.

Thanks!

P.S. Update coming next Tuesday/Wednesday for Fusion Gamer!

That is,
Frezze but has more features or is my idea =?
If you'd like to know my features I have a list http://www.xfshowcase.com/showcase/game-freeze.49/' under the customization tab you will see what I have installed (I haven't updated it yet, but there I will probably in the next 2 days).
I've done a ton more template edits to create a different feel (and I'm not even done yet!)

Russ' theme is beautiful and I highly recommend it :)

Here's some screenshots and some quick notes for the upcoming version:

- Added XenPorta support
- Added TaigeChat Support
- Added Arcade support
- Hover effect on node list
- Hover effect on Like/Edit/Report ect...
- Increased Sidebar Width to default(had some issues with certain plugins)
- Removed text-shadow on navigation
- Fixed Help page coloring

xenporta.webp

shoutbox.webp

hovereffect.webp

arcade.webp

More to come :)

Top Bottom