Full Smiley Package [Deleted]

Xyphien

Xyphien submitted a new resource:

Full Smiley Package (version 1) - animated, smiles, regular, 65, smilies, smileys, smiley, package, gif, png

This pack has a total of 65 different smileys in it. The include both stationary, and animated (moving) smileys.

Since I am using an older version of photoshop I was unable to transfer the GIF's over to the static image above. So here are the smileys in there that are animated separately. Note: This is not giving you the rights to use them until you purchase them.

Read more about this resource...

Please note that the resource and this thread were being reported as attack pages with malware, due to the images being hosted on the imageflock website.

As such they have been removed from the the thread and the resource contents have been edited.

Please note that the resource and this thread were being reported as attack pages with malware, due to the images being hosted on the imageflock website.

As such they have been removed from the the thread and the resource contents have been edited.
Shoot, I totally forgot I used Imageflock for those images. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll upload them through the site instead.

Do these work on 1.2 ?

Thank You
Yeah, I cannot see any reason as too why these would not work on any future XenForo release, unless they turn of smileys, which I can only assume they would never do :D Sorry for the late reply, had some family issues at hand, and was at my aunts without internet.

Top Bottom