[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

I'd love to see a demo of this and will be buying if RSVP and maps are available. How does this hang together anyway? Is it resource or thread based? I like the simplicity of thread based events so debating on this or the Waindigo thread event plugin.

So when is beta 2 out?

When it's Ready.

Events are self contained like resources, and have an attached discussion thread. There's a live demo at my site, Dentel.zone, but a lot of the thread integration is in beta 2.

When it's Ready.

Events are self contained like resources, and have an attached discussion thread. There's a live demo at my site, Dentel.zone, but a lot of the thread integration is in beta 2.

Alrighty... I'll hold tight, did have a play with the demo but can't create events (think you have it restricted to license holders) and of course the events are missing a bit of features. I'm also bumping the suggestion for a widget framework renderer, would do one myself if I had more than 10 seconds to spare in future.

i would grab it if dentel.Zone wasnt currently soooo slow (browser is timing out)...

Will grab it later

Many thanks @Mouth :)

You've gotta be kidding me!!!

I'm about a week away from finishing a complete rewrite of that mod as it's the most needed and important mod on my site.

It takes events to a whole other level and allows purchase of event listings, native integration with eventbrite along with an API to easily integrate with other event providers. It can be set up with categories and those categories can be geographic. It's all tied into mapping and shows event pins on google maps... You can see all events on the eventmap if you want.
You can feature events and also highlight them in another colour. :)

Damn Bro!!

So am I.... I just had a premonition in the last post.... I was kidding, but you got a feature list now right? Haha :)

I'll register mate and look at this tomorrow. Our event listings are hugely important :)

Added Bug.

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/mytestsite/public_html/library/FS/Events/ControllerPublic/Events.php on line 526

This is on the front end when I click events tab...

Top Bottom