[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

Yes, separate tabs for everything. All will have a consistent header tho, similar to the RM. There is a live demo on my site, I can associate a thread for you if you'd like.

Our site lists hundreds of events and you might say were a very heavy consumer of xenatendo. For that reason, like I'm sure many others, I'm out until a converter / importer exists. I'd contribute money toward an importer.

I'd want to see an upcoming events block for the widget framework. I'd also want to see an option to 'highlight' and event, which would give it another background colour in the event list and upcoming events block.

These are the minimum additions I'd need in place before switching and not prepared to manually move tons of events.

Nice effort so far...

#subbed... Watching with interest and a small glimmer of hope

Purchased. Cannot install yet on live site, due to needing to replace XenAntendo. But purchased for enthusiasm :) That, and I'm a suggestions post whore so I thought I should at least put my money where my mouth is.

Poor guy is going to awake to a pile on. :D
Yeah, I can see him creating that 'Denied' suggestions sub-forum as his very first activity, shortly followed by mass moderator thread selection and move :)
Hopefully not too many, a terrific (and actively developed/supported) XF meetups/events capability is needed before blogs capability IMHO.

Purchased. Cannot install yet on live site, due to needing to replace XenAntendo. But purchased for enthusiasm :) That, and I'm a suggestions post whore so I thought I should at least put my money where my mouth is.
Since your a whore, can you add mine? Haha

Plenty of activity for @Jeremy when he takes that much needed annual leave time from xf moderation :)

Woah? I get vacation???

Yeah, I can see him creating that 'Denied' suggestions sub-forum as his very first activity, shortly followed by mass moderator thread selection and move :)
Hopefully not too many, a terrific (and actively developed/supported) XF meetups/events capability is needed before blogs capability IMHO.
Removing permissions, much easier! Lol

@Jeremy
Looking forward to this. I also am looking for something to replace xenatendo. Luckily mine still works at present, however Looking forwards it isnt supported any more so it isnt going to be long before it breaks completely.

Will purchase now, however because of the above cant really install until i can replace xenatendo directly :(

An importer would be useful, however not really a game changer since we only have a dozen events or so on the go at any one time :)

Many thanks :)

Top Bottom