1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freedom of opinion and expression

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by fbh, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fbh

fbh New Member

The company has no right to close threads that criticize its policies and its treatment
    Closing threads and gagged evidence that the writer says is true
    This policy dictatorial governments
    It is not appropriate to engage in commercial companies such oppressive and dictatorial policy with customers
    I'm a big fan of the program XenForo
    And waited impatiently for the new official version
    But this admiration and love does not mean that what I'm seeing criticized by my point of view is incorrect
    Employees in the company to be more patient on customer opinions and criticism
    Are my words wrong?
    Are you in anything that I say wrong?

2. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Your thread wasn't closed because you were being critical, it was closed because no one understood what you were talking about.

3. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

If you have a specific grievance with the developers of XenForo you should use the contact link to discuss it with them directly. (y)

Lisa likes this.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Your thread was closed as it made no sense.

Version 1.2 is currently at RC2 stage and will be officially released soon.

I have no idea what your grievance is but as a non license holder I am struggling to understand why you are questioning XenForo's business practices.

If you persist in starting other similar threads then your ability to do so will be removed.

imno007, Amaury, Jeremy and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.