Free Mobile Apps for XenForo [Deleted]

vbresults updated Free Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone with a new update entry:

* Policy Updates

We are making a few policy changes in preparation for the upcoming 2.0 release:
  • App Preview: while you wait for your application to be approved, you can now try out the app privately on your Android or iPhone/iPad devices.
  • Application review process merged into App Preview flow. This means application review time which was previously 3-4 weeks, is now 1 week or less.
  • In order to adequately deal with growing support demand, help for free mobile apps is now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1st at all, thank you for the app.

my apps are working now, but what do it correctly?
it is just parsing mine xenforo forum like if i use the as example firefox on android mobile with responsive style.
anywhere i found something, but can't find it again, to delete something from styles headers, footers.

@vbresults are there any workarounds(workinstructions) what is to be done to can it be used like an APP?
about 2-3 years ago i used tapatalk and it show it like an app, but do to security issue i deleted it.

thank you in advance and wish you a nice day!

Last edited:

it is just parsing mine xenforo forum like if i use the as example firefox on android mobile with responsive style.
anywhere i found something, but can't find it again, to delete something from styles headers, footers.

@vbresults are there any workarounds(workinstructions) what is to be done to can it be used like an APP?
about 2-3 years ago i used tapatalk and it show it like an app, but do to security issue i deleted it.

application is installed in my forum and activated in google play. how to upgrade to new version?

Is 2.0 still a "wrapper" type app?

application is installed in my forum and activated in google play. how to upgrade to new version?
Sorry I missed this, when 2.0 is released next month, your app will be upgraded automatically; there is nothing for you to do right now.

This is a hybrid app (combination of native app and web view/responsive). You are currently running TMA 1.x. If you want it like the screenshot in the OP (which is FMA 2.0, and I believe an Audentio style, please correct me if I'm wrong on the style @Shiro), wait for the TMA 2.0 release, you'll be auto-upgraded.

Last edited:
If you want it like the screenshot in the OP (which is TMA 2.0, and I believe an Audentio style, please correct me if I'm wrong on the style @Shiro), wait for the TMA 2.0 release, you'll be auto-upgraded.
okay, than i will wait for the 2.0 as right now there is nonsense to use it. i do use an audentio style(xenBlock).
is there an ETA for 2.0?

but, here you are talking about "TMA 2.0", this is the paid version..
FMA is the free one.

okay, than i will wait for the 2.0 as right now there is nonsense to use it. i do use an audentio style(xenBlock).
is there an ETA for 2.0?

but, here you are talking about "TMA 2.0", this is the paid version..
FMA is the free one.
Most admins using the current version do so for the push alerts. Next month is the only 2.0 ETA I can give at the moment; will post an update on this as soon as possible :) From the day it was stable, Audentio (@ThemeHouse) themes have gone great with this app.

FMA spun off from TMA, and they are literally same app under the hood (both the current 1.x and upcoming 2.0) and so are updated in unison; I sometimes use the terms interchangeably, but this can definitely be confusing so I will be careful not to do it again.

Last edited:
I signed up and submitted my information for the app days ago and have not had any response.
We are currently in the process of launching 2.0 and because this, submissions have been delayed. Apologies for having gone over the standard waiting time; your app and the others will be submitted shortly.

Im not sure quite what to do, Ive installed the app add on and logged into the the turnkey app and I have this now. I dont use Android - so what next?
Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 9.29.08 PM.webp

@tommydamic68 All that's left is to wait for Apple to review your app. The wait time in inaccurate, they should get to your app within the next 48 hours; the waiting time estimator will be fixed as Apple reviews apps and we finish the review process much faster as of late. Early on, this was up to 3-4 weeks all factors included.

@tommydamic68 All that's left is to wait for Apple to review your app. The wait time in inaccurate, they should get to your app within the next 48 hours; the waiting time estimator will be fixed as Apple reviews apps and we finish the review process much faster as of late. Early on, this was up to 3-4 weeks all factors included.
So I need to do nothing more at this point?

For now. The only thing left to do is to re-download and reinstall the add-on XML after the iOS app is approved by apple and subsequently receives it's app ID.

In 2.0 this won't be required anymore (:

I signed up and submitted my information for the app days ago and have not had any response.

We are currently in the process of launching 2.0 and because this, submissions have been delayed. Apologies for having gone over the standard waiting time; your app and the others will be submitted shortly.

Im not sure quite what to do, Ive installed the app add on and logged into the the turnkey app and I have this now. I dont use Android - so what next?
View attachment 144655

So I need to do nothing more at this point?

For now. The only thing left to do is to re-download and reinstall the add-on XML after the iOS app is approved by apple and subsequently receives it's app ID.

In 2.0 this won't be required anymore :)
Anything else I should be looking for? I have still not received any additional information on the IOS app.

Top Bottom