[ForumApps] Native Mobile Apps for XenForo [Deleted]

One more additional question:

Will the app be searchable in the app store with the name of our website as it's own app or will it only be found through the "forumsapp" app?

One more additional question:

Will the app be searchable in the app store with the name of our website as it's own app or will it only be found through the "forumsapp" app?
I would recommend migrating to XenForo 2.1 as it has in built support for reactions without any add-on.

Your app will be searchable by your name, your company name and keywords that you choose. You might not even find it by searching for “ForumApps” on the App Store.

Feel free to reach out to us on getyourownapp@forumapps.net if you have any more questions.

I would recommend migrating to XenForo 2.1 as it has in built support for reactions without any add-on.

Your app will be searchable by your name, your company name and keywords that you choose. You might not even find it by searching for “ForumApps” on the App Store.

Feel free to reach out to us on getyourownapp@forumapps.net if you have any more questions.

I sent a message to you earlier to the email given.

The same here. We decided to not continue the use of this addon as despite paying for support and development, there has been absolutely no feature development on the addon. None of our users ended up using the addon since the built in support in Xenforo gives everything you need...

I grilled a couple of these native app guys and they only wanted to charge monthly subscriptions.

I was only interested in purchasing the source code and this is why. All that money down the drain and you can't even fix it yourself.

I grilled a couple of these native app guys and they only wanted to charge monthly subscriptions.

I was only interested in purchasing the source code and this is why. All that money down the drain and you can't even fix it yourself.
I don’t remember having a discussion.

I don’t remember having a discussion.

We did not. And no offense to you, your efforts are appreciated by many I'm sure. But when some people have an expectation of progress which is not met the product becomes essentially unusable and there is nothing which can be done about it.

I do see how exposing your source is also risky, the only company I know who did that doesn't do it any longer. Seems like an open source project may be the best way forward if we can find contributors?

Leave this product as it was before and make the product version Pro if you want to get more income. But since the development, updates, and so on is being carried out ... I do not understand the meaning of raising prices for a product, application that is practically not developing.
I spent the budget on advertising the application in Adwords, now I have to abandon it, because the cost has grown, and I just don’t see the reasons for this!

It could have been otherwise.
Make a name for yourself, attract more users.
For example, installing $ 500 one-time.
Then you use it for free.
Want to upgrade, pay $ 100 a year.
How this is done in the Xenforo license itself.
This is your right, but it seems to me that this is the wrong step, and people who have already bought, spent money for this application, simply refuse it.
Maybe it's better to make money on quantity?
There is an alternative to Tapatalk, check out their policies.

We decided to not continue the use of this addon
I hope you leave a review, as judging by the comments the 5 star rating for this addon seems highly misleading. It seems to be an overall theme with addons at xenforo where customers are scared to leave actual reviews/stars, and some are coerced by the devs to leave 5 star reviews. Before buying addons now i have to read through the threads to get a feel for the addon limitations/developer input and ignore the reviews section altogether, which makes the review tab rather pointless, and would believe i am not the only one that has to do this. I sincerely hope that the XF team find a solution to this widespread problem here.

I hope you leave a review, as judging by the comments the 5 star rating for this addon seems highly misleading. It seems to be an overall theme with addons at xenforo where customers are scared to leave actual reviews/stars, and some are coerced by the devs to leave 5 star reviews. Before buying addons now i have to read through the threads to get a feel for the addon limitations/developer input and ignore the reviews section altogether, which makes the review tab rather pointless, and would believe i am not the only one that has to do this. I sincerely hope that the XF team find a solution to this widespread problem here.

Good reminder.

Okay, i will buy now if you want to implement it :) May you estimate how long time do you need to implement it?
Should i contact you through conversation about another request? XFR and Showcase is the main features in our forum. We want it to be supported in mobile apps.
Are RM and Showcase supported in this app?

There has been no work done to support it yet. We believe we sent out an cost estimate to someone who wanted it earlier.

Top Bottom