1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Forum threads pouting to blank page

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Tobes, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Tobes

Tobes New Member

Hi Everyone,

I recently moved my host, and since then all my forums are working great apart from 1, this one:

Click any threads in this forum and they go to a blank page, like this one: http://www.itstooloud.com/V5/thread...y-mistakes-moments-in-time-soulful-dnb.17467/

I tried to disable SEF and it still did the same thing, does anyone know how I can fix this, is there a was to purge the SEF url's or is this another issue.

Many Thanks

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

ini_set('display_errors', true);
  3. Tobes

Tobes New Member

Hi Jake, Thanks kindly for your gel, Ive done that and the error I get it:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/sites/xxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/itstooloud.com/V5/library/s9e/MediaBBCodes.php on line 63
    Line 63 I find this:

function ($m) use ($scrapeVars)
    I have no clue what that means, I would appreciate any help.

4. Tobes

Tobes New Member

Ok, doing a search i think Ive found the error, I have the wrong PHP version running, I will try and upgrade to 5.3 and report back, thanks kindly

edit: its now fixed, thanks for your help, I will leave the error code in the config file, makes life a bit easier.

All the best
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  5. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

I hate it when my threads pout:ROFLMAO: