[OzzModz] Forum Index Tweak

[OzzModz] Forum Index Tweak 2.3.0

No permission to download

Mr. Jinx

Mr. Jinx submitted a new resource:

Hide Threads and/or Messages stats from forum list - Add extra style options to hide the threads and/or messages stats column from the forum list

"More is Less"

This easy to install addon will add some options to hide the threads/messages stats columns from your forum list.

The idea is to make your forum index easy to read and understand for your forum members. Simplicity. A regular member does not need the extra information about how many threads and messages a certain forum contains. It is nice to know for an admin, but not for your users. By removing those two stats columns, you will have more room for the last post...

Read more about this resource...

Just tried to update to the 2.0.2 version and update did not perform successfully. Message said to check the browser console - anyone with the same issues?

Could you check if all files from the upload folder are copied correctly, and have the right permissions?
Maybe the _data directory didn't come thru or something.

Yes, I checked that - all files were copied correctly and also the right permissions are correct... mhhhhh...

Yes, I checked that - all files were copied correctly and also the right permissions are correct... mhhhhh...
Hard to debug this way. Error 500 usually means something went wrong with the webserver/php and it dumps an error in the web logs.
You could check those logs, but maybe it is easier to just uninstall and install again?

ps: I tested the upgrade to be sure, but couldn't reproduce it.

Good little customisation. However if you’re going to allow width scaling of the last post, then I would suggest allowing the thread title and the row below that to extend in the number of characters displayed.

However if you’re going to allow width scaling of the last post, then I would suggest allowing the thread title and the row below that to extend in the number of characters displayed.
Thanks, sounds interesting but as far as I know the thread title is not limited by characters.
It uses the full width and then is truncated by using css "text-overflow: ellipsis;"
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Really nice. Thank you. Maybe you want to add two more fields for breakpoints for people who dont want to add a media query?

Top Bottom