[Foro.agency] Referral - Have fun with your friends [Deleted]

Kevin πŸš€

Kevin RG submitted a new resource:

[Foro.agency] Referal - Have fun with your friends - Create more register into your forum with referal links

English version :

Create more registration into your forum with referal links available for each user. With this addon you can improve the number of members on your forum, it's very easy.

How to you use ?

It's very easy, on the your board, click on your user menu and select "Referal".
On the referal page, you can see the link to send at friend for invite to register into the forum...

Read more about this resource...

Can the member send the referral to their contacts from the link or do they have to copy and paste the link into a text, email, etc?

Could it make use of the XF share options in the core XF?

For example, a member goes into their profile, clicks the link, which then displays a selection of share options to select from which can then be sent to their contacts etc?

Could it make use of the XF share options in the core XF?

For example, a member goes into their profile, clicks the link, which then displays a selection of share options to select from which can then be sent to their contacts etc?
It's a good idea, i think modify the addon for implement this ;)
However copy and past the link into an document not take more time, it's very quick ^^

It may be quick but in this automated world we live in we can't expect a user to have to do any copy and pasting, let alone do it right :D

I'm certainly interested in this add-on if the above suggestion can be implemented

@Kevin RG is there an area to display the number of referrals the user has? For example on the profile page it could say "referrals: 9" or however many they have.

Bought and installed - works well, simple but effective

Clicking the 'Share' options loads the referral link into that option πŸ‘

The only suggestion I could add would be to have a phrase: "Share with:" above or in front of the share options

Also, slight error - Referal is spelt Referral ;)

and phrase 'share this link at your friends' should read 'share this link with your friends'

(easily changed in the phrases though

Last edited:
Kevin RG updated [Foro.agency] Referal - Have fun with your friends with a new update entry:

Update to 1.2.0

EN:
Fix an problem with SQL Table.

Add new functions :

FR:
Correction d'un problème avec la base de donnée.

Ajout de nouvelles fonctionnalitΓ©s ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello i have purchased this addon i sended link for registration and alredy users registred but in my profile its show no one register with my referral link any one help please thanks

1. No users match the specified criteria.

Top Bottom