🔥 [Foro.Agency] Profile Customization (profile banner, custom tab...) [Deleted]

[F.A] Walky

[F.A] Walky submitted a new resource:

[Foro.Agency] Profile Customization - Allow users to customize their own profiles with various options

This addon allows your members to customize their own profiles with various options.
You can manage through a unique permission which member can customize his profile or not.

Current customization options
  • Select avatar display type
  • Add a banner to profile
  • Ability to create a custom tab in profile

Configuration:
Render:

Last edited:
Pre-purchase question...
We can set which groups of users have access to this, correct? If a user upgrades their account, then they can get access to upgrade their profile. Correct?

Pre-purchase question...
We can set which groups of users have access to this, correct? If a user upgrades their account, then they can get access to upgrade their profile. Correct?
Hello,

The permission is based on user groups, so yes if a user upgrades his account and the user group in which he’s added have the permission to customize profile, they can do so.

Best regards,
Walky

I paid for it and it takes me to the website but no download link

Edit: i found it lol, bit confusing.

I just installed the add-on and it changes the color of the profile page text tabs! Shouldn't really have it do that. I've disabled it for now until patch.

Last edited:
I paid for it and it takes me to the website but no download link

Edit: i found it lol, bit confusing.

I just installed the add-on and it changes the color of the profile page text tabs! Shouldn't really have it do that. I've disabled it for now until patch.
Hello,

Could you be more explicit please ? Also, a screenshot of the problem would be great.

Best regards,
Walky

profile.webp

Before and after. I also noticed when I tried changing the theme so I can see how it looks on default them, it changes the link colours too of the change theme selector when highlighted, so it seems to be doing this in other parts other than that shown in screenshot.

View attachment 168371

Before and after. I also noticed when I tried changing the theme so I can see how it looks on default them, it changes the link colours too of the change theme selector when highlighted, so it seems to be doing this in other parts other than that shown in screenshot.
Thank you for reporting this bug, this should be fixed soon :)

Top Bottom