Fly Notifications [Deleted]

AwesomeForo

AwesomeForo submitted a new resource:

Fly Notifications - Best Xenforo 2 Add-on To Display More Awesome Notifications

INFORMATION:
This is a simple addon, does a very interesting task. Activate this addon, it will create a viral effect on your site.

FEATURES:
  • Easy to set up the notifications.
  • Supports user upgrade, resource manage, forum statistics...
  • Select display position.
  • Select display color style.
  • Select display type.
  • Fake notification.
  • and more
INSTALLATION:
  1. Download AwesomeForo-FlyNotify-2.0.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Copy the src...

Read more about this resource...

hmmm, I just paid for branding free plugin on your site but after payment I got an ERROR and now I can't download the plugin anywhere!

Okay figured it out how to do it. But if I use the auto installer it does not work, it's bad for noobs and lazy people that don't want all the manual work.

Last edited:
still license problem.. it simply not accept the license! I have add the website and I have re downloaded the plugin but still it comes with this error:
screen1.webp

okay,it works now, there were a few problems in the installation process but OP was very helpful.

What is missing is some functionality to control how often the notification shall pop up and duration of each display.. I saw another ADDON which had this.

okay,it works now, there were a few problems in the installation process but OP was very helpful.

What is missing is some functionality to control how often the notification shall pop up and duration of each display.. I saw another ADDON which had this.
It random from 8 to 15 seconds.
set time duration will be in tomorow release.

Have to say people should be careful using this plugin. It lacks of functionality I have had it online for a few hours and received lots of complains from my users so I had to disable it.

Suggestions to make this useful:
  • possible to set it to only show once per user session or X times per user sessions.
  • possible to set duration - how long it will be displayed
  • possible to set it to display once every X seconds or minutes
  • possible to only show up for X seconds if a new user just has signup or an account upgrade has happened, per user session

As it is now you will get very very angry users and loose traffic!

• possible to set it to only show once per user session or X times per user sessions.
  • possible to set duration - how long it will be displayed
  • possible to set it to display once every X seconds or minutes
  • possible to only show up for X seconds if a new user just has signup or an account upgrade has happened, per user session
possible to set it to only show once per user session or X times per user sessions.
will in tomorow update. i am working on it. User can click to dismiss button to disable in session.
possible to set duration - how long it will be displayed
will in tomorow update. i am working on it
possible to set it to display once every X seconds or minutes
will in tomorow update. i am working on it,
possible to only show up for X seconds if a new user just has signup or an account upgrade has happened, per user session
will in tomorow update. i am working on it

I tried your demo on my phone and it really is huge. Covering the whole bottom part of your phone isn't ideal.

Yeah @jul is right, you need to make it mobile friendly or possible to scale it down in size, the other plugin I found here has this option too. Otherwise make a option to disable this add on for mobile users.

Really cool ADD on after the new updates and fixes from the developer. Now it is an easy to install and easy to work with ADD on which can be useful.

Developer is very responsive and try to fix things quickly without asking lots of questions, he fixed everything I asked for almost instantly (y) (y) (y)

I have some suggestions for corrections you can make to the phrases in English:

Over 2 people have become our member -> We now have more than 2 members

test become a user -> test just registered

test Just reviews a resource -> test has reviewed a resource

AwesomeForo just purchased the First Upgrade packages -> AwesomeForo just purchased their first upgrade package

@AwesomeForo This and several other of your add-ons have been updated by us due to incorrect prices.

Ensure you update any listings on this site when you change the prices on your own site.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

anyone has alternatives to this ADD on - looks like it does nto work anymore very well and the developer has given up since this is deleted.

Top Bottom