Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hi @Russ I'm using Flat awesome style as an alternative for the modest style but I'm having a problem changing the navigation bar color.Where can I change its color? :)
Header color.webp

Hi @Russ I'm using Flat awesome style as an alternative for the modest style but I'm having a problem changing the navigation bar color.Where can I change its color? :)
View attachment 107962

Sorry for the late response...

For those: Style Properties -> Header and Navigation, check the NavTabs property for the main background color, then the Selected Tab for the well... selected tab :)

Hey @Russ I am getting outdated template on this but am unable to merge.
Code:
Error
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Its attachment_editor_attachment template

Thanks so if i understand this correctly when i view the changes in admin it shows red and green highlighted lines. The red is the new one and the green is the old one so replace green with red?

Sounds like you're trying the merge feature. Just open the template and do the edit I provided, then click "Save and Exit".

Also I have all of our styles updated, hanging out until today to see if there's any Tuesday release.

Russ updated Flat Awesome with a new update entry:

Minor 1.4.8 Update

This brings Flat Awesome up to date for 1.4.8. It includes various minor CSS tweaks.

On top of that I've included an additional XML which brings Flat Awesome up to date for 1.5.0 Beta 1 as well. ONLY use the 1.5.0 Beta 1 XML on a 1.5.0 Beta 1 forum.

Of course with all upgrades backup your current styles first. To upgrade simply import the new Flat Awesome overwriting your current Flat Awesome. All updates will trickle down to your child style.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Damned - Ive blown it ...
I dont think that ive changed anything .. but ive did ... whatever it was.
In the Editor all will shown bold .. when I save the thread it will be normal.
How can I undone this ?

Deinstalled the Style - reinstalled .. same ...
No Problems with Xenforo Standard Style

Last edited:
Hiya. Just wanted to say that Flat Awesome and Flat Awesome Dark are well...awesome!

I don't know it this can be done easily or not, but I would like to change the node icons for categories for all sections.
Eg. fa-newspaper-o for the Announcements section and fa-life-ring for Help & Support section.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you again for the awesome style :)

EDIT: Apparently I didn't read past page 8 of this thread. My answer has already been answered in this post. Apologies.

Damned - Ive blown it ...
I dont think that ive changed anything .. but ive did ... whatever it was.
In the Editor all will shown bold .. when I save the thread it will be normal.
How can I undone this ?

Deinstalled the Style - reinstalled .. same ...
No Problems with Xenforo Standard Style

Sorry for the late response I'll need an account to debug that, haven't had the problem before.

Hiya. Just wanted to say that Flat Awesome and Flat Awesome Dark are well...awesome!

I don't know it this can be done easily or not, but I would like to change the node icons for categories for all sections.
Eg. fa-newspaper-o for the Announcements section and fa-life-ring for Help & Support section.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you again for the awesome style :)

EDIT: Apparently I didn't read past page 8 of this thread. My answer has already been answered in this post. Apologies.

Awesome ;) thanks for the kind words and let me know if you need anything else.

Good afternoon.

For some reason I am unable to change the default Font Awesome logo to my own.

I appreciate any assistance.

Check Style Properties -> Flat Awesome Properties

It's text based option set there, can toggle it on/off to use a normal logo.png image.

Hey, I was wondering how one would resize an image? Screenshot
DO I need to resize the logo itself or can i edit a template to fix this?
Thanks
-Riddles
Style properties header and navigation -> logo height . You can that image but set the height on the above property then do something like this in extra.css:

Code:
#logoBlock img { max-height: 100px; max-width: 100%; }
I'm on my phone but I believe that would work or you could resize the logo too :D

Pardon my ignorance, as I am sure this is an easy fix.....
How do I program the following;

View attachment 112696
Templates-> ad_header (y)

Top Bottom