Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

You need to right click it, and find the class it's using and assign a new button to it:

Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_fontcolor:before
{
content: "\f042";
}

redactor_btn_fontcolor is the class for the color picker.

Then assign a code for it:

http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/

Hi, need some help to style my search.
001.webp
how can i turn this text to "color white"

I've try
Code:
#QuickSearch, #QuickSearch .formPopup, #QuickSearchQuery {
}
Code:
imput#QuickSearchQuery.txtCrl{
}
I just want this, in white
Code:
placeholder="Pesquisar..."

https://www.miuiportugal.pt/forum

Thanks

Yes, I tried that fix, and I can moderate threads now, but still no moderation tools for posts in a topic. No overlay/pop-up.

And no running small screens here :), I use the latest Chrome on a Win8.1 machine and a 19 inch widescreen monitor :)

Yes, I tried that fix, and I can moderate threads now, but still no moderation tools for posts in a topic. No overlay/pop-up.

And no running small screens here :), I use the latest Chrome on a Win8.1 machine and a 19 inch widescreen monitor :)

Can you try on the default style to see if you can there?

The style itself doesn't make any radical changes to the default when it comes to things like that, just minor css changes.

The only thing that bothers me in this style is the large number of changes in the templates, css oriented version would be a great.

But it's a beautiful style and free!

The only thing that bothers me in this style is the large number of changes in the templates, css oriented version would be a great.

But it's a beautiful style and free!

As per the description:
Screenshot_1.webp

:D, I could of done purely css and overwrite all the images except you'd still be loading them(which isn't the point of this style). To do it properly I had to make a ton of edits. But... with the merge system it makes updating this a breeze.

With the default style, it works without problems :)

Hey @Sophie so it appears you're running the 1.4 Beta 1 version on a 1.3.x version board which had some changes causing it to not show up.

I applied a minor fix for you in the thread_view template but might be best to download the 1.3.4 version of the style.

Also make sure you use child styles to get easier upgrades :D.

I think it's just that our demo board is running an older RM version, my localhost which is up-to-date is looking good.
Yes, you're right :)

One more thing on Resource View page, star rating area, just below the resource post.

How do I fix it so it display inline?

rating bug.webp

And is there a way to remove these 1 2 3 4 5 numbers?

Top Bottom