Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

One of the other admins found out it was a coding issue with adsense and the page level ads. Threads now show up like they should.

After leaving a review stating that the theme seemed to have broken with the newest Xenforo, I reinstalled the theme and customized again slowly and carefully and my issue was resolved. Wonderful theme that I enjoy very much.

@Russ I have a quick question.

I am trying change the grey color bars on the very outside of the style to be a image.

Here is a link to the bars I am talking about
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would like to just place an image in place of that. If possible. Thanks for any and all help

@Russ I have a quick question.

I am trying change the grey color bars on the very outside of the style to be a image.

Here is a link to the bars I am talking about
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would like to just place an image in place of that. If possible. Thanks for any and all help

To replace the background with an image, I personally created a new template and included it in the PAGE_CONTAINER template just after:
Code:
<body{xen:if {$bodyClasses}, ' class="{$bodyClasses}"'}>
<xen:hook name="body">
Where I then placed:
Code:
<xen:include template="BACKGROUND_VIDEO" />
And with proper CSS you can see how it turned out.

To replace the background with an image, I personally created a new template and included it in the PAGE_CONTAINER template just after:
Code:
<body{xen:if {$bodyClasses}, ' class="{$bodyClasses}"'}>
<xen:hook name="body">
Where I then placed:
Code:
<xen:include template="BACKGROUND_VIDEO" />
And with proper CSS you can see how it turned out.

Didn't see the image part :),

You can also use: Style Properties -> General -> HTML / Body to set a background image.

Thank you for the fast response guys! It may be trivial, but how can I change the color of the "post new thread" button and the color of it when it is hovered over? Again I appreciate all the help. I love this style.

Thank you for the fast response guys! It may be trivial, but how can I change the color of the "post new thread" button and the color of it when it is hovered over? Again I appreciate all the help. I love this style.

Style Properties -> Buttons

Few options here... the regular button properties do the basic small buttons.

Call-Action-Buttons properties adjust those colors for the new thread button.

Didn't see the image part :),

You can also use: Style Properties -> General -> HTML / Body to set a background image.

I don't know if I know how to do that. I may just leave the image alone if it is something I can't do. I've been lucky enough to get all the otehr changes done I wanted thanks to your help and the community

Style Properties -> Buttons

Few options here... the regular button properties do the basic small buttons.

Call-Action-Buttons properties adjust those colors for the new thread button.
Awesome man I knew it was probably a Xenforo noob question but I appreciate the help.

Top Bottom