Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Did you remove the forums tab manually? The way XF approaches the header by default is kind of tricky, it's essentially added space for the sub-nav.

Our premium version of the style would correct this as we approach it slightly different and don't show the added space if there's no sub-nav.

You could try installing this, it's a simple modification that gets rid of the "headerProxy" which is the spacing adjustment by XenForo.

Attachments

Did you remove the forums tab manually? The way XF approaches the header by default is kind of tricky, it's essentially added space for the sub-nav.

Our premium version of the style would correct this as we approach it slightly different and don't show the added space if there's no sub-nav.

You could try installing this, it's a simple modification that gets rid of the "headerProxy" which is the spacing adjustment by XenForo.
Yes I removed the forums tab :)

Tried installing the header fix - didn't end well for my desktop style - and didn't remove the space from Flat Awesome :ROFLMAO:

QxanZOi.png

Well then :) can you PM me an admin login, I think I'll need to apply the fix manually for your site. I'll be on in a few hours to help.

The easy method would be putting back the forums tab :D

Here is the CSS, you can overwrite that in EXTRA.css I'd say.

Code:
.bottomHelper {
        background-color: #141b14;
}

One last question how do I get rid of the spacing on my cell phone?

P.S. I will be buying the branding removal once I get paid next month to support this skin. :)

Screenshot_20170718-150045.png

I just want to show you have I have done with this skin. https://www.themcnation.com/forum. And you can see the full website at https://www.themcnation.com. I am running a free wordpress skin and your Flat Awesome skin and they blend almost seamlessly.

P.S. all the customization was done by PoetJC @:JacquiiDesigns.com. I am on disability and I don't have a lot of money and she gave me a fair price that I was more than happy with. And she works with all budgets, hit her up if you want your website to look awesome.

I just want to show you have I have done with this skin. https://www.themcnation.com/forum. And you can see the full website at https://www.themcnation.com. I am running a free wordpress skin and your Flat Awesome skin and they blend almost seamlessly.

P.S. all the customization was done by PoetJC @:JacquiiDesigns.com. I am on disability and I don't have a lot of money and she gave me a fair price that I was more than happy with. And she works with all budgets, hit her up if you want your website to look awesome.
Thanks so much @Gregory Lynn! I truly appreciate the vote of confidence. But I might say that I think you've done a superb job in customizing the XF color scheme to match the WP frontend. The graphics look really great onsite. Just one thing if I may though. Your search form on the XF install has a kinda greyed-out placeholder. Use the following code to change the color so it doesn't blend in to the green. Add this to your EXTRA.css

Code:
::-webkit-input-placeholder { /* Chrome/Opera/Safari */
  color: #ffffff;
  font-weight:bold;
  font-style: normal;
}
::-moz-placeholder { /* Firefox 19+ */
}
:-ms-input-placeholder { /* IE 10+ */
}
:-moz-placeholder { /* Firefox 18- */
}

To see the following result:
2017-07-31_19-41-40.webp

At anyrate - the site looks great. Again - Thanks so much for the kind words!
Cheers from Tennessee.

J.

Installed this theme but when accessing threads, they are empty. Should see main post with 18 replies. What's up with this? All threads show up empty.

theme screwed up.webp

Have you made any changes to it at all? Additionally are you running any ads? This typically indicates some sort of bad HTML like a missing closing </div>

We are running adsense and no we haven't made any changes. I selected the theme right after I installed it. Both the parent and the child version.

I'll need a login to debug, if you want to start a conversation with me I can take a look.

Top Bottom