Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Thanks.

I have one question, I added your dark theme as a child to the light theme. Only the main forum uses the dark theme when you click in a forum or something out of the main page it reverts back to the light theme.

Any ideas? Is there a better way to include a light and dark theme?

Hey, with these free styles they work independently so you'll need to install it like...

• Flat Awesome (DO NOT EDIT)
    • Your Light Child style
  • Flat Awesome Dark (DO NOT EDIT)
    • Your Dark Child style

As for why the style would be switching, do you have the option where you're forcing a style on a certain node via the node options? That's the only reason I could think of it doing that.

As for why the style would be switching, do you have the option where you're forcing a style on a certain node via the node options? That's the only reason I could think of it doing that.

No, I wasn't forcing styles in my nodes. I think it's because I had the light theme as the parent and dark as the child. Such as mess, I'm starting over with my backup export of the edits. I've been following https://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/ a little confusing for the setup I wish to achieve, two themes independent. Can I sync the following? Or must they be independent?

• Your Light Child style
    • Your Dark Child style

No, I wasn't forcing styles in my nodes. I think it's because I had the light theme as the parent and dark as the child. Such as mess, I'm starting over with my backup export of the edits. I've been following https://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/ a little confusing for the setup I wish to achieve, two themes independent. Can I sync the following? Or must they be independent?

• Your Light Child style
    • Your Dark Child style

For this style, the light/dark they need to run as 2 separate styles, not child styles. You can do all of your edits on your light, changing logo, ads ect whatever other changes then just export the light child style, import under the Flat Awesome Dark.

Hi Russ

thanks for great Flat Awesome style,

1.I need to know how I can change size of this block
pT5vHYt.jpg

2.How can I connect my facebook and twitter page with these icons.

qPa9pn4.jpg

Thank You.

1.) That's controlled by padding top/bottom via: Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> SubHeading

2.) Check the FAQ tab, question 1.

Question if this can be done?

We have a background image set in EXTRA.css and it works and is what we wanted. For content background it is set as transparent.

When you are on a profile page it looks like this:

profilepage background.webp

Been trying to find where and if we could add a solid color to I think it is called profile panes so the background image would not show and instead it would be a solid color. Is this possible?

Question if this can be done?

We have a background image set in EXTRA.css and it works and is what we wanted. For content background it is set as transparent.

When you are on a profile page it looks like this:

View attachment 151069

Been trying to find where and if we could add a solid color to I think it is called profile panes so the background image would not show and instead it would be a solid color. Is this possible?

Try this in extra.css:

Code:
.mainProfileColumn
{
   background-color: #000;
}
#ProfilePanes
{
    padding-right: 10px;
}

Is that what you're going for? Of course change #000 to whatever background color you want.

Adara is the PixelExit theme I generally use as a base for customization. I've never worked with the Flat Awesome theme until a couple days ago. It's a really nice theme to be shared so freely! The Xenbase framework is absolutely wonderful. Anyway ... I *think* I'm going to use the Flat Awesome theme for a clients redesigned XF forum. I just wanted to say thanks so much for the share @Russ and company.

Cheers from Tennessee ;)

J.

Adara is the PixelExit theme I generally use as a base for customization. I've never worked with the Flat Awesome theme until a couple days ago. It's a really nice theme to be shared so freely! The Xenbase framework is absolutely wonderful. Anyway ... I *think* I'm going to use the Flat Awesome theme for a clients redesigned XF forum. I just wanted to say thanks so much for the share @Russ and company.

Cheers from Tennessee ;)

J.

Thank you very much for the kind words (y)

I've encountered a problem I've been having with the theme. When I try to look at members' profiles this happens.
upload_2017-7-14_19-4-30.webp
It also happens on the default parent theme
upload_2017-7-14_19-4-43.webp

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-14_19-3-10.webp
    upload_2017-7-14_19-3-10.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2017-7-14_19-4-1.webp
    upload_2017-7-14_19-4-1.webp
    35 KB · Views: 2
Would need a link to check that out, feel free to PM @Russ or I (though I can't check right away as I'm on the road) if need be.

Top Bottom