Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Try:

Code:
#logoBlock .pageWidth .pageContent
{
background-color: #000;
}
That made the whole area black. :)

Now, But actually I wanted to keep this area white, only want to remove that arrow indicated white area from both side. U see, its now white. I want to match this area with the entire background.

So, this is now,
Untitled.webp

And here is the mock up that I am asking,
Untitled.webp
See the both side, there is no more white area in my mock up. Thats what I want. Thank you.

That made the whole area black. :)

Now, But actually I wanted to keep this area white, only want to remove that arrow indicated white area from both side. U see, its now white. I want to match this area with the entire background.

So, this is now,
View attachment 78451

And here is the mock up that I am asking,
View attachment 78452
See the both side, there is no more white area in my mock up. Thats what I want. Thank you.

Gotcha:

Code:
html #logoBlock
{
background-color: transparent;
}

Still can't believe you released this for free it's such a nice skin. I keep thinking how great this skin would work combined with your xen frame work. You did a great job. (y)

Still can't believe you released this for free it's such a nice skin. I keep thinking how great this skin would work combined with your xen frame work. You did a great job. (y)

:) I tinkered with the idea of releasing it for a smaller fee like 10/15 bucks but figured what the heck! :D.

It should work pretty good on the xenbase framework the only thing was this style was meant to reduce the load time, images, js css ect.

But thanks I really like how it came out.

Noticed that the font awesome icons are kinda cut off:

1.webp

Code:
#boardStats .pairsJustified dl {
    padding: 5px 0;
}

Might need to be:

2.webp
Code:
#boardStats .pairsJustified dl {
    padding: 5px 1px;
}

Also I think moving the terms and rules up and removing the "contact us" words would blend alot better. Plus you can just make the hover bubbles over the icons.

new2.webp

Gotcha:

Code:
html #logoBlock
{
background-color: transparent;
}
Sweet! Exactly did what I was asking for. :)

Here is the next one, How can I change the quick navigation icon, currently is this, Untitled2.webp. Can I have something similar Untitled.webp or at least that current one as this, Untitled1.webp.

Thanks Russ. :)

EDIT:
Also, I did request for a collapsible fixed sidebar at left hand side, any dummy sidebar will suffice ATM.

Last edited:
No luck. Hmm...

I'll toy around with it a bit :)

Sweet! Exactly did what I was asking for. :)

Here is the next one, How can I change the quick navigation icon, currently is this, View attachment 78535. Can I have something similar View attachment 78536 or at least that current one as this, View attachment 78537.

Thanks Russ. :)

EDIT:
Also, I did request for a collapsible fixed sidebar at left hand side, any dummy sidebar will suffice ATM.

Open breadcrumb template, and replace the:

<i class="fa fa-sitemap"></i>

with whatever icon you want http://fontawesome.io/icons/
Also I think moving the terms and rules up and removing the "contact us" words would blend alot better. Plus you can just make the hover bubbles over the icons.

View attachment 78503

I like the idea, I think I'll do it on the next release.

Russ, how unique right :D.

Try this in extra.css:

Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_insertAlbum:before {
  content: "\f1c5";
}
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_insertContent:before {
  content: "\f030";
}

You can also browse different icon codes here:

http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/

Much like another user, I'm using Xen Media Gallery, which I believe is different that what they are using...
I'm getting a blank icon where the XMG button goes on create thread.
Ive added code to css, but being a different Add on, I wasn't surprised that it didn't help.

Much like another user, I'm using Xen Media Gallery, which I believe is different that what they are using...
I'm getting a blank icon where the XMG button goes on create thread.
Ive added code to css, but being a different Add on, I wasn't surprised that it didn't help.

Here you go:

Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_gallery:before
{
content: "\f083";
}

My category doesn't have a icon:
f6ktLms.png

Any idea?

Top Bottom