Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Could I change a style property?

You can reduce the page nav sizing a little, the width/font size via:

Style Properties: PageNav, Link Groups and Tabs

But no matter how how small you make it by default in XenForo it will still act that way on smaller resolutions.

How do I make the post count, like count and trophy couny show up in the postbit, but with the font awesome icons above them in a row?

How do I make the post count, like count and trophy couny show up in the postbit, but with the font awesome icons above them in a row?

Style Properties: └ ─ Layouts -> Enable FA Icons in message user info AND Font Awesome Boxed Layout

and make sure: Style Properties: Message Elements Likes/Message Count/Trophies are checked

Thanks. How do I change the font awesome forum status icon for one forum only? I want to use a specific one for the announcements forum.

I tried that, but it didn't work. This is what I used
Code:
.nodeList .node_18 .categoryStrip .nodeTitle:before {
        content: "\f0a1 ";
}

a very beautiful style, but it seems to cause some conflicts with other addons. the sticky sidebar works fine in the forums, but not on the article list of xenporta 2 pro. also infinite scroll doesn't stop loading once started and the pause button doesn't disappear.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenporta-2-portal-pro.3894/

the next incombatible addon is this one, which is very important for that kind of forum.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ask-a-question.4504/

the automatic search simply doesn't start when typing. all of these issues affect only this style, others (default, quark, antiquark) work fine with those addons.

I'll take a look today.... the xenporta I believe the issue with the sticky sidebar is jaxel treats all of the columns as sidebars if I recall, which ours is setup to work with the default xenforo column.

As for the ask a question I'll install it today and see, it could be a template modification that's not being applied.

Top Bottom