Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ updated Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.11 Style Update

New update bringing the style up to date with the 1.5.11.

Some of the awesome new stuff:
  • Off-Canvas Sidebar option
  • Re-designed Social logins
  • Option to reduce the size of the floating navigation
  • Split the default login link into 2 links, Login / Register
  • and much more...
Check this new posts for the full change-log.

Make a backup of your style prior to upgrading!

You can download the update in the license...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does the style work with the external accounts extended addon?
I don't see why it wouldn't. Have you tried and is it not working or are you just asking a general question? We're typically pretty good about support for third party plugins, if you're paying for our styles we want it to work well with just about every plugin. If you have troubles just post here and we'll look for a fix.

I don't see why it wouldn't. Have you tried and is it not working or are you just asking a general question? We're typically pretty good about support for third party plugins, if you're paying for our styles we want it to work well with just about every plugin. If you have troubles just post here and we'll look for a fix.
You changed the look of the social login buttons in your styles. Will it change the look of those, or will it just use the regular ones that don't match?

It would use the regular one styling, if you let me know when you have it up and running the CSS is usually easy to match them.
I have it set up and the external accounts are viewable in external accounts, but I don't see the option to sign in with the account in the login popup. The only additional external account I have set up right now is GitHub.

Top Bottom