Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

No, the navigation bar below that.. Home, Forums, Resources etc and Profile/Inbox/Alerts and for the Flat Awesome+ theme.

I've enabled it on the demo board for FA+

Thank you, that is what I was looking for. (y)

Is there an option to have the search magnifying glass icon still show when the bar becomes sticky? I can see it on the mobile view when scrolled to the top, but as soon as I scroll down it disappears.

It would also be handy for the icon to appear in the desktop view when scrolling down and the usual search box goes out of view. I know the Search Forums menu item is still there, but users will probably be drawn to the top right still.

Thank you, that is what I was looking for. (y)

Is there an option to have the search magnifying glass icon still show when the bar becomes sticky? I can see it on the mobile view when scrolled to the top, but as soon as I scroll down it disappears.

It would also be handy for the icon to appear in the desktop view when scrolling down and the usual search box goes out of view. I know the Search Forums menu item is still there, but users will probably be drawn to the top right still.

Ya it's just the quick search location, you can technically move the quick search into the navigation easily using the style properties.

Got a weird issue that I just noticed - when you're embedding media or images, if you click inside the box to type its black and you can see what you're typing, but if you click anywhere outside the box it turns white and covers up what you just typed in.

typing:

1.webp

after clicking in box

2.webp

forgot to ask - have you guys had any more progress on the iphone end of thread anchoring issue in threads with lots of images? still can't use the floating nav on mobile since it fires off target way more consistently when its on.

Got a weird issue that I just noticed - when you're embedding media or images, if you click inside the box to type its black and you can see what you're typing, but if you click anywhere outside the box it turns white and covers up what you just typed in.

typing:

View attachment 136648

after clicking in box

View attachment 136649

I'm not seeing this on my latest dev version, I thought this was adjusted last patch. Double check:

Style Properties: Form-Type Overlays -> Text Control, make sure there's a background color set, by default it's 000.

It was removed originally in like 1.5.6, but fixed in 1.5.7.

forgot to ask - have you guys had any more progress on the iphone end of thread anchoring issue in threads with lots of images? still can't use the floating nav on mobile since it fires off target way more consistently when its on.

I'm finalizing a new little setup on the way we handle the anchor post adjustment which hopefully should remedy some of the problems.

I'm not seeing this on my latest dev version, I thought this was adjusted last patch. Double check:

Style Properties: Form-Type Overlays -> Text Control, make sure there's a background color set, by default it's 000.

It was removed originally in like 1.5.6, but fixed in 1.5.7.
i think i know what happened - i fixed the problem when it occurred in .5.6 and never changed it back and i guess the upgrades never reset the color. suppose i hadn't noticed it until the other day.

I'm finalizing a new little setup on the way we handle the anchor post adjustment which hopefully should remedy some of the problems.
fantastic news. if you need any help beta testing it don't hesitate to reach out and i'll throw it up on the board for the fellas to toy around with.

Russ updated Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.9 Update

Hello everyone, we pushed out our 1.5.9 updates last Thursday. You'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

YOU MUST BE ON XENFORO 1.5.9 PRIOR TO UPGRADING/INSTALLING THIS

This is considered a rather large update, I would personally recommend installing it as a brand new style. This is just to make sure you're up and running correctly prior to going...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cool forum layout. What do you use for the text to get it to stand out so much?
Which text ? from default FA+ text font size i increased mine by +0.25px for small, medium and large fonts. Easier on the eyes somewhat

went playing around with some of the options for the flat awesome. cant seem to nail down where the sizing for this would be
e3857b85672b43099385beee67e2ffde.png

need it maybe 1/2 the size, maybe 1/3

Top Bottom