Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Would need to see it live really.
happy to oblige

http://dressedwell.net/threads/zen-and-the-art-of-forum-maintenance.3/page-32#post-161367

i've got all the options on now, so its supposed to be showing a big banner under the avatar, an icon next to the user name, when you click on the user name in the postbit, on the profile page, and a few other places i think. all the template modifications are showing up green, and it was working on previous theme version.

I'm seeing banners, icons next to names and the convo button okay. Maybe it is something that you are viewing which regular members are not allowed?

I'm seeing banners, icons next to names and the convo button okay. Maybe it is something that you are viewing which regular members are not allowed?
I activated the default theme. Switch to that and you'll see the contact button underneath the avatar. Switch back and you'll see its missing. I cannot get it to work for some damned reason.

got it working with bassman's help. thanks steve.

anyone got a line on this new shortening of the user names in the nav bar?

1.webp

Another issue I found is that the overlay box for the bbcodes is copying text into the field in a black color, so you can't read what you're copying in:

1.webp

Last edited:
got it working with bassman's help. thanks steve.

anyone got a line on this new shortening of the user names in the nav bar?

View attachment 130996

Another issue I found is that the overlay box for the bbcodes is copying text into the field in a black color, so you can't read what you're copying in:

View attachment 131014

Sorry I missed this one... bug report open:

https://pixelexit.com/threads/xb-1-5-6-contact-us-form-and-color-in-text-field.3564/

I think I'll be getting a patch out as soon as I can to fix some of these little quirks.

hello,

i'm reposting here as requested, you can view my forums at http://forum.g-realms.com/index.php
as you can see my header is at the bottom, to see what i'm talking about you need to change the theme to GREALMS_NEW

This looks like the free version on your site, but some CSS isn't loading, more than likely some sort of missing closing bracket possibly in your custom CSS. If you want to PM me a login with appearance access I can take a look.

hi @Russ
i would like to use your theme with the exact same xenforo default theme colors
is it possible, do you have child style that can do it ?

Thank you

hi @Russ
i would like to use your theme with the exact same xenforo default theme colors
is it possible, do you have child style that can do it ?

Thank you

You could copy over the color palette from the default but our framework has some improvements to it over the default style color palette. We have things like global border colors, content backgrounds, headers and other misc things, so you may have to make further changes to get it, but I can guide you if you get stuck on something.

Top Bottom