Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

You need to edit where you added the link, and change it from {xen:link logout} to {xen:link login}
If I change that to what you have said. When I'm logged in. It will display as logged in not a log out. ?

If I change that to what you have said. When I'm logged in. It will display as logged in not a log out. ?

Well you originally only asked for a logout button, not a button to login as well. The conditional I gave you was to only show that link to logged in members (since only logged in members can logout).

If you want both...

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<li class="navTab customLogout">
   <a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="navLink Tooltip LogOut" title="{xen:phrase log_out}"><i class="fa fa-sign-out fa-fw"></i></a>
</li>
<xen:else />
<li class="navTab customLogin">
   <a href="{xen:link login}" class="navLink"><i class="fa fa-sign-in fa-fw"></i></a>
</li>
</xen:if>

This would have a login link for guests, and a log out for members.

Well you originally only asked for a logout button, not a button to login as well. The conditional I gave you was to only show that link to logged in members (since only logged in members can logout).

If you want both...

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<li class="navTab customLogout">
   <a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="navLink Tooltip LogOut" title="{xen:phrase log_out}"><i class="fa fa-sign-out fa-fw"></i></a>
</li>
<xen:else />
<li class="navTab customLogin">
   <a href="{xen:link login}" class="navLink"><i class="fa fa-sign-in fa-fw"></i></a>
</li>
</xen:if>

This would have a login link for guests, and a log out for members.
cheers mate, works :)

@Russ just installed the updates. The page loading on mobile seems to be WAY better so far. Still got a few image heavy threads that are firing way off the mark, but they're in the minority now. When it does happen, the last post will sort of flash, and then it gets pushed down as the images load.

The font awesome icons in the profile menu don't show on mobile.

The dark theme is pretty neat.

Last edited:
couple of styling issues. since updating
images below is the homepage, needs a gap between the sidebar and featured threads blocks

image shows the searchbar in the navbar, overhangs on the end of navbar.

last image seems to be missing the background colour of the blue buttons

i have put the other image of how its supposed to look from the old style

Attachments

• Screenshot (55).webp
    Screenshot (55).webp
    104.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (57).webp
    Screenshot (57).webp
    131.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot (56).webp
    Screenshot (56).webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (59).webp
    Screenshot (59).webp
    67 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (58).webp
    Screenshot (58).webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot (54).webp
    Screenshot (54).webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 15
I also successfully updated.

Liked the new fix of the area not breaking if you set Large avatars. So we default to that and made several versions for those who like the tiny avatars and a Fluid version. All of our edits worked completely, just had to update the color of the button and a part from the two minor issues I PMed you about, its all perfect.

https://www.rpnation.com

I'll be on a little later today to take a look at the issues and respond to those PM's @The Dark Wizard

@Brad P for the buttons I made a little note about it, you need to go to Style Properties -> Buttons, look for any background/border colors that may be set the old property. We made a decision to change the button color property which a change like that won't happen again hopefully :)

We've been looking at the image issue @Russ. Some hypothesized that its an upload vs. bbcode issue. On desktop, they seem to align horizontally, but on mobile it seems that the uploaded images stack vertically.

I'll be on a little later today to take a look at the issues and respond to those PM's @The Dark Wizard

As usual Russ is amazing and still the best support I've gotten from any developer till date on xF for styles.

He tries really hard to make us happy.

Currently trying to find more ways to give him my money.

Please make some sort of possibly limited(so you guys don't get overwhelmed) monthly support package.

As usual Russ is amazing and still the best support I've gotten from any developer till date on xF for styles.

He tries really hard to make us happy.

Currently trying to find more ways to give him my money.

Please make some sort of possibly limited(so you guys don't get overwhelmed) monthly support package.
Russ is ****in awesome

Does anyone know how to turn on the user post and like count boxes under the avatar again? I can't for the life of me remember where that option is.

Style Properties:
[XB] Message and Elements
└ ─ Layouts

Enable FA icons in message user info

This will enable Font Awesome icons in the user info section of messages replacing the default text. Currently this setup is only compatible while using 'Messages, Likes and Trophies' as the userinfo

Style Properties:
[XB] Message and Elements
└ ─ Layouts

Enable FA icons in message user info

This will enable Font Awesome icons in the user info section of messages replacing the default text. Currently this setup is only compatible while using 'Messages, Likes and Trophies' as the userinfo
That's what I thought it was, but I have it selected, and nothing's showing up.

Top Bottom