Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

@Russ @Steve F

Have an off topic question for you guys. I haven't edited the footer yet and someone asked me what the hell the language you used for the default links in the footer is. He's a bit of a language buff so I think you've piqued his curiosity.

Yep,

Node Icon: Forum / Unread Forum / Page / Link

Each have image calls you can just adjust.

i get a blank image on the category's?

The image is pretty big which is why it's not showing. Make sure you set the background position to: 0 0 for all of them.

Then on the Node Icon property in the misc box you can put this:

background-size: cover;

BTW your sig is going to that other site even though the text is for sorethumbs.

The image is pretty big which is why it's not showing. Make sure you set the background position to: 0 0 for all of them.

Then on the Node Icon property in the misc box you can put this:

background-size: cover;

BTW your sig is going to that other site even though the text is for sorethumbs.
next problem is the new post alert is off, see picture below

Attachments

• Screenshot (33).webp
    Screenshot (33).webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 3MzCDkR.webp
    3MzCDkR.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 22
@Russ i have some edits i wish to do on the navbar user panel.
in the picture below i wish to make the avatar bigger and remove the icon next to it, after that i would like a log out font awesome icon on the end next o the alerts icon (right side off alert)

Attachments

• Screenshot (48).webp
    Screenshot (48).webp
    28 KB · Views: 17
@Russ i have some edits i wish to do on the navbar user panel.
in the picture below i wish to make the avatar bigger and remove the icon next to it, after that i would like a log out font awesome icon on the end next o the alerts icon (right side off alert)

You can add this to: navigation_visitor_tab_after

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<li class="navTab customLogout">
   <a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="navLink Tooltip LogOut" title="{xen:phrase log_out}"><i class="fa fa-sign-out fa-fw"></i></a>
</li>
</xen:if>
To remove the icon EXTRA.CSS:

Code:
.navLink.accountPopup .fa { display: none; }

To make the avatar bigger check out Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Visitor Tabs Avatar

next problem is the new post alert is off, see picture below

Did you get this sorted? Sorry I missed it

User doesn't exist but try this in extra.css:
Code:
.XenBase .message .newIndicator { margin-right: -15px; }

User doesn't exist but try this in extra.css:
Code:
.XenBase .message .newIndicator { margin-right: -15px; }
Cheers Russ. With some tweaking it sits perfectly.

Now the last thing is on the navbar as guest. You will see the power button. When you click it it doesn't do anything. I have next to it a login text button to the right of the power button. All I want to see is the power button. Is that something you can fix for me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160228-083155.webp
    Screenshot_20160228-083155.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 8
Well the button you have is a logout, you need to link it to a login.

Then you can remove that other link by going to Style Properties -> Login Bar -> Uncheck Enable Login In Nav

Top Bottom