Flat Awesome Dark - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Flat Awesome Dark - Utilizing Font Awesome to it's fullest

Welcome to Flat Awesome DARK

Simply put... this style uses no images the default style would. The entire XenForo sprite, node icons, logo(optional text logo), and image gradients have been removed and replaced with font awesome. Removed in the sense the CSS has been deleted completely so there's no loading them what so ever.

Main points of the style...
  • Free (y)
  • 100% Retina friendly :)
  • Easy to change colors
  • Text logo...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Russ, Is there a demo?
Thanks

Nope no demo, we decided not to put demo's out there for free styles as it's just more to maintain on our demo board and the more the styles the slower it goes(when doing stuff on the backend :D ).

With that said, it's always free to download and check out :).

Hi Russ. How do I make the logoblock transparent so my background image displays behind the logo?
Thanks.

Put this in extra.css, it'll remove that background color up top if that's what you're referring too:

Code:
#logoBlock {
background-color: transparent;
}

There are a few color bugs (rendering stuff invisible or difficult to read), most of those can be corrected using Style Properties. But some are still difficult to fix.
  • When commenting on Reported Content the text entry box changes background to while (inline background image is activated) making the text invisible.
  • Admin panel link in the top Admin bar changes color on hover to matching the background rendering it invisible (but easy to click anyway).
Do you want such problems reported at all?

Question.

I had a modificated Flat Awesome. If I install this Dark version, can I install it as child from my modificated Flat Awesome?

I'm a lazy person :D

Question.

I had a modificated Flat Awesome. If I install this Dark version, can I install it as child from my modificated Flat Awesome?

I'm a lazy person :D

This one works independent from the light version. That being said... you might be able to export your custom child of the light version and import it to the dark. That's just kind of thinking in my head it might work with little adjustments :D.

There are a few color bugs (rendering stuff invisible or difficult to read), most of those can be corrected using Style Properties. But some are still difficult to fix.
  • When commenting on Reported Content the text entry box changes background to while (inline background image is activated) making the text invisible.
  • Admin panel link in the top Admin bar changes color on hover to matching the background rendering it invisible (but easy to click anyway).
Do you want such problems reported at all?

I've made a few more adjustments on the dark in this latest version which may correct some of the issues you're experiencing.

I've been using this for a couple of days now, as an alternative style on my site. It's a quite nice style.

Very minor issue: When deleting a thread, the text colour where you write the reason for deletion is gray, and the background colour in the text box is also gray. Well, it's a darker gray, but the contrast isn't good.

This one works independent from the light version. That being said... you might be able to export your custom child of the light version and import it to the dark. That's just kind of thinking in my head it might work with little adjustments :D.
This is works, but not perfect. All extra.css is applied to Dark version, but some style properties don't.

But it's not a problem :cool:

I've made a few more adjustments on the dark in this latest version which may correct some of the issues you're experiencing.

I have the latest version available here installed and this one has those problems. Is there a newer version available?

How can I change the read/unread colors for node icons?
Mine are currently lighter when read and darker when unread. It kinda makes the unread forums fade out a bit. I really would just like the behavior to reverse.

Thanks!

You could do something like so for unread.
Code:
.node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon
{
  opacity: 0.5;
}

rBvKhPt.png

Top Bottom