Flat Awesome Dark - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hi @Russ, I just wanted to show my appreciation for this very well done style, and for you offering this as a free resource. It's awesome! Keep up the great work and again I appreciate it.

Thank you :), I'm glad to give back to the community when I can.

I've also released a premium version of Flat Awesome ( Flat Awesome +) on our website. I'll be posting it officially on XF shortly. Of course I'll still maintain the free version however I think many users will appreciate some new features provided by our framework.

Again, thank you for the kind words, I really do appreciate it.

Hey mate, awesome theme, but the CSS listings are weird. For example, can't apply a color override to node title links that have unread posts because it's being overwritten later by the default link css color.

i messed up the color palette, how can i reset it to the defaults? also how can i remove the Social media ikons?

Assuming you have a child style as per the proper installation, just go to the color palette and check the white boxes on the top right of each box to reset to the original parents color.

For the social icons go to the ad_header template.

Upgraded to 1.50 and cannot merge an outdated template:
search_bar.css (custom version is 1.3.3, parent version is 1.5.1)

Should I Save and Exit or Revert?

this style is not compatible with 1.5.1, as far as a know. The 1.5.1 version you would need to purchase.

this style is not compatible with 1.5.1, as far as a know. The 1.5.1 version you would need to purchase.

Outdated templates don't necessarily mean it's not compatible. This will get updated soon enough, I would never say you should purchase the premium version, although you should :D.

On my phone but you should just compare the default to the default one, I think there's a minor edit in there, you could honestly just click save and exit if you wanted too.

Hey @Russ . Is there a way to change the color of a forum name/link on the forum list when there is a new thread/post in the forum? In the style settings I can change the formatting (bold, underline, etc) but the color is overridden elsewhere I guess.

Last edited:
Hey @Russ . Is there a way to change the color of a forum name/link on the forum list when there is a new thread/post in the forum? In the style settings I can change the formatting (bold, underline, etc) but the color is overridden elsewhere I guess.

You can add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.node .unread .nodeText .nodeTitle a
{
color: #FFF !important;
}

The normal style property effects the <h3> which the title is wrapped in, so the color is being overwritten by the default link color.

When viewed on mobile (an iPhone 6+), the box that appears when you tap search starts with "Search titles only". Looks like the search field itself doesn't fit.

IMG_1019.webp

Looks like some styling coming in from Safari, I'll take a look as we have some basic fixes for some of the other elements it tries to apply it's own styling too.

54a492a6cc1e2da888e063439535258b.png

127dd19a4cbb6afc59d4cd56373d2927.png

Anyway to make this node extend the entire length? Similar to the top image. Also, is there an easy way to add a backstretch image? I couldn't remember how I did it last time.

Russ updated Flat Awesome Dark - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Flat Awesome + Dark Is out!

Just as a heads up I've included Flat Awesome + Dark in the latest Flat Awesome + update. By purchasing the light version of the Plus addition you now get the Plus Dark version.

You can view a demo of it here

This just brings the style up to date with 1.5.6, mainly correcting an issue in the search_bar.css template.

Additionally I've adjusted the content color. To upgrade backup your styles first of course, then...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom