Flat Awesome Dark - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

@Russ Hey! How would I remove these icons in the top right?

8da6b48e8489059a51a85b9d4cd69ab2.png

How do I fix this problem where when using the @ function to link profiles, it does not pop up the user box, instead it shows error page cannot be found

How do I fix this problem where when using the @ function to link profiles, it does not pop up the user box, instead it shows error page cannot be found

Doesn't sound like something the style would cause, does it do it on the default style as well?

@Russ finally got around to upgrading. The anchor issue on ios9 seems to be fixed. Will open it up to testing and report back. Is this button setup new?

image.webp

Also, is there a way to move the user names back to centered on desktop?

1.webp

Last edited:
@Russ finally got around to upgrading. The anchor issue on ios9 seems to be fixed. Will open it up to testing and report back. Is this button setup new?

View attachment 139883

Also, is there a way to move the user names back to centered on desktop?

View attachment 139886

Button setup is newer ya, only in responsive mode.

To center username & title:

Style Properties -> Message Layout -> User Text Block,
Add: text-align: center; to the misc box.

To do just the username: Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Author User Name

Also we have a new adjustment which will help with posts with lots of images coming in the next release :).

Button setup is newer ya, only in responsive mode.

To center username & title:

Style Properties -> Message Layout -> User Text Block,
Add: text-align: center; to the misc box.

To do just the username: Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Author User Name

Also we have a new adjustment which will help with posts with lots of images coming in the next release :).
Sorry about this. Meant to post it in the FA+ thread. Apparently I took one too many drugs this evening.

@Russ, hey!
"Head to Style Properties -> Flat Awesome Properties -> Background Top/Bottom Helper on the left column, you can adjust the height/background-color/or remove the css to disable them"
I did that, however the gray bar remains at the top of the page?

Can you help me when you're free please? Thanks!

I'll need a URL, you can PM me if you'd like.

With the new update, will I lose all my custom templates I added?

As long as you installed it correctly from the start you won't. All of your edits should be inside a child style of Flat Awesome.

Do you have a child style with your edits in it?

If so... export your style + the parent flat awesome, then just import and overwrite the existing flat awesome.

If not... you'll need to install this update as a brand new style and create a child style. From there you'll need to start porting over your edits to the child style to avoid future headaches.

Top Bottom