find premium themes for Xenforo?

I am hopelessly looking for another theme to use since i have one from Xenfocus but i want something a little different

does anyone know of any other good premium Xenforo theme sites ?

I recently released a new free theme too Baron, Its called SimplyXen.

You can grab it here if you like it (y)

B6vbf.png

I wish those sites would make premium MOBILE themes. They'd make so much more money. I'd buy one.
A mobile style isn't the easiest thing to do, and is rather stupid to make when Kier has stated one is intended to be released in a later version of XenForo.

Also other than branding and slight color changes, a premium mobile theme is pointless in general due to wanting to make the style as lightweight as possible due to data transfer and transfer speed.

A mobile style isn't the easiest thing to do, and is rather stupid to make when Kier has stated one is intended to be released in a later version of XenForo.

Also other than branding and slight color changes, a premium mobile theme is pointless in general due to wanting to make the style as lightweight as possible due to data transfer and transfer speed.
Most people who want to use a mobile theme don't care how stupid a developer thinks it is, they just want it. That's why it's worth the money instead of waiting for someone else to do it. Sometimes you gotta give the people what they want instead of waiting for someone to do it first. I'm just glad Russ showed initiative in creating one and releasing it. He has my utmost respect for that. It's pretty sad no one else has.

Most people who want to use a mobile theme don't care how stupid a developer thinks it is, they just want it. That's why it's worth the money instead of waiting for someone else to do it. Sometimes you gotta give the people what they want instead of waiting for someone to do it first. I'm just glad Russ showed initiative in creating one and releasing it. He has my utmost respect for that. It's pretty sad no one else has.
No one said it was stupid, I just said it was pointless to do a premium mobile style. A mobile style is focused on functionality, where a premium style is mostly about the looks.

The reason to wait for XenForo's mobile style (Which Kier has confirmed to be coming in a later version of XenForo), is that it'll be supported by XenForo, so you will not have to worry about abandonment. It'll also be built with as much care as XenForo itself is, so you know it'll be a quality feature.

No one said it was stupid, I just said it was pointless to do a premium mobile style. A mobile style is focused on functionality, where a premium style is mostly about the looks.

The reason to wait for XenForo's mobile style (Which Kier has confirmed to be coming in a later version of XenForo), is that it'll be supported by XenForo, so you will not have to worry about abandonment. It'll also be built with as much care as XenForo itself is, so you know it'll be a quality feature.

Ouch...

It's not pointless. That's just your opinion. I wish I had enough coding knowledge and experience to do it myself. I've got members who can't afford Tapatalk or even know how to buy it and member's who don't like Russ's skin for whatever reason... Supply and demand doesn't have time to wait.

I'm pretty sure he meant premium as in "paid for" not as any comment on the quality of your mobile theme. :)

I also think doing a premium (as in PAID FOR, Ya gotta buy it) mobile theme is more than pointless, as Kier and Mike have one in development which will be officially supported and no doubt be fabulous, like everything these guys do.

Not to take anything away from Russ, who jumped in and made a brilliant mobile theme to help out the community.

As a mobile theme is more functionality than anything, I think it is best left to the software developers to produce the best mobile theme, in the meantime you have a great offering now.

I'm pretty sure he meant premium as in "paid for" not as any comment on the quality of your mobile theme. :)

I also think doing a premium (as in PAID FOR, Ya gotta buy it) mobile theme is more than pointless, as Kier and Mike have one in development which will be officially supported and no doubt be fabulous, like everything these guys do.

Not to take anything away from Russ, who jumped in and made a brilliant mobile theme to help out the community.

As a mobile theme is more functionality than anything, I think it is best left to the software developers to produce the best mobile theme, in the meantime you have a great offering now.
I don't have a problem with his theme, even if it's not updated to 1.1.1 If you or Forsaken could make a design just like his and make it LOOK GOOD I'd buy it. That's all I'm saying. At least give it a try. I know I can't be the only webmaster on here who finds it ridiculous that there's only one mobile theme available, free or premium, out of the hundreds of themes out there for xenforo.

Top Bottom