[TRN] RSS Extended [Deleted]

If there's one thing I don't like about XF, it's that the RSS don't give me option to display media.

If someone adds this to their reader, it sure makes for a boring preview.

Same thing when you share things on Facebook. I WANT my pictures to show on previews, not a [ media ] or [ attach ] tag. Showing those don't help us grow organically through social media.

[QUOTE = "farang, post: 1086054, thành viên: 94,916"]. Có, [fgX] RSS Expand all công trình trên cả hai dòng RSS toàn cầu and on each diễn đàn cụ RSS Streams ;)[/ QUOTE]
I'm very concerned about this addon

possible cho tôi xem hình ảnh mẫu when it is not active thành công.
or bản demo on it hoạt động

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "farang, post: 1086054, thành viên: 94,916"]. Có, [fgX] RSS Expand all công trình trên cả hai dòng RSS toàn cầu and on each diễn đàn cụ RSS Streams ;)[/ QUOTE]
I'm very concerned about this addon

possible cho tôi xem hình ảnh mẫu when it is not active thành công.
or bản demo on it hoạt động

I'm sorry @nguyenlong but I don't understand Vietnamese. I will start a private conversation with You to see if I can help You.

farang updated [fgX] RSS Extended with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0 released

New features in version 1.6.0
  • Option to remove trailing slashes in attachment file names

As default, full sized attached images has an URL that ends with a "/" in the URL's query string. By selecting this option that trailing slash will be removed from URLs in the RSS Feed data. Select this option only if You have to make your RSS feed compatible with crawlers who don't accept trailing slashes in the attachment URLs.
Please remember to rate and review this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Option to remove trailing slashes in attachment file names

As default, full sized attached images has an URL that ends with a "/" in the URL's query string. By selecting this option that trailing slash will be removed from URLs in the RSS Feed data. Select this option only if You have to make your RSS feed compatible with crawlers who don't accept trailing slashes in the attachment URLs.

Where is that option? I can not find it

Last edited:
This is the kinda thing that should come standard with our RSS.

I couldn't get my feed syndicated in places because the [ attach ] or [ media ] things would show up. :/

hello..
is compatibl with arabic language

I've tried it with East Asian languages using non western characters and I had no issues. I haven't tried it but I can't see no reason why it shouldn't work where XenForo also works. If You decide to try it out and there are issues I will refund You.

Cheers

Top Bottom