[TRN] Clean and Simple Thread Lists

[TRN] Clean and Simple Thread Lists 2.8.0

No permission to download
Love this latest update, thank you. Just one other thing I wanted to bring to your attention, in case it's not working as intended. When you use "Right Float the Inline Mod Check Box," the mod check boxes will be to the left of any thread symbols, icons such as Watch or Sticky or Like (at least if you're using Post Rating), which of course results in them not being lined up. Maybe not a big deal, just a little unsightly. I'm not sure if anything can be done about it, just thought I'd mention it in case you hadn't noticed it. Thank you.

Thanks @imno007

I'm aware of that. Untitled.webp

;)

There is a double replies count that is only present in mobile

Stock style or others

It disappears once I disable the mod

Playing with options doesn't get rid of it. Even if I disable views/counts, reply button option etc the last "replies" count on the bottom remains

upload_2016-5-3_11-15-30.webp

Thanks!

There is a double replies count that is only present in mobile

Stock style or others

It disappears once I disable the mod

Playing with options doesn't get rid of it. Even if I disable views/counts, reply button option etc the last "replies" count on the bottom remains

View attachment 133559

Thanks!

Thanks! @BassMan already made me aware of that today. It happens when entering medium width in responsive mode and what we see is actually the stats-column and the last poster column but in another position than before. I will change the logic in the add-on because I want to reuse the built in behavior as much as possible to allow compatibility. It will take me some days to fix that. ;) Thanks for your feedback.

Figured this out - i'm not going nuts. Thread lists behave as expected but the bullet still shows up on https://thumped.com/bbs/find-new/posts, regardless of the option setting.

I've checked your site, (I had to create a user account in order to be logged in first, You may delete that account now). The bullets on your site are created differently from how they are created on a vanilla XF installation. However, I will fix that problem in the next version.

Meanwhile you might want to edit the template fgx_cstl_remove_bullet.css, just change the line

Code:
background: none !important;
to
Code:
display: none !important;

I'm working on a new version but it will take some more "rainy days" to finish it.

;)

I've checked your site, (I had to create a user account in order to be logged in first, You may delete that account now). The bullets on your site are created differently from how they are created on a vanilla XF installation. However, I will fix that problem in the next version.

Meanwhile you might want to edit the template fgx_cstl_remove_bullet.css, just change the line

Code:
background: none !important;
to
Code:
display: none !important;

;)

perfect, thanks

Thanks for your work.
How to remove blue line under each threadtitle and make the list more compact, like first versions of the addon?
Seems need to change css :)

Update: I found, need to change .discussionListItem ;)

Last edited:
farang updated [fgX] Clean and Simple Thread Lists with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.0 released

Please read this first before upgrading to Version 2.6.0!
The add-on has been going through many changes in order to make it more compatible and facilitate co-existence with other add-ons. Some options that were previously introduced don't look the same and some option combinations has been removed. If You are upgrading from a previous version, please check first on the overview...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit: I've found some minor issues with version 2.6.0 so I will make an update tomorrow.

Last edited:
farang updated [fgX] Clean and Simple Thread Lists with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.1 released

New features in version 2.6.1
  • Made the stats last post date clickable also for guests.

Fixed in version 2.6.1

• Corrected a margin problem on the "Last Post Stats Line" when Last Post Stats is moved into the main column.

• Corrected a condition that made the "Last Post Stats Line" have a double "Explaining Text Before the Posters Name".

• Removed extra characters in hyperlink to the latest reply in thread.

• Hide "Last Poster Info" on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

latest version does not play well with Flat Awesome+ at all

- Remove the Header & Remove the Unread Message Bullet options have no effect
- Showing the thread starters avatar in the poster column is always enabled, regardless of other settings chosen

- Showing the thread starters avatar in the poster column is always enabled, regardless of other settings chosen
I'll have a look at that ;)

I can currently see nothing of the elements that You mentioned above on Your site. Maybe You reverted to an older version?

I don't have Flat Awesome + but I've tried my CSS on https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Flat Awesome Plus and it works.

Please let me know what version of [fgX] Clean and Simple Thread Lists you are running now. Might this be just a browser cache issue?

I can currently see nothing of the elements that You mentioned above on Your site. Maybe You reverted to an older version?

I don't have Flat Awesome + but I've tried my CSS on https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Flat Awesome Plus and it works.

Please let me know what version of [fgX] Clean and Simple Thread Lists you are running now. Might this be just a browser cache issue?

yeah i went back to 2.5. i'll give it another go later...

yeah i went back to 2.5. i'll give it another go later...

all fixed. the manual CSS edits i'd made previously were screwing stuff up.

I would love to use this, but with Xenith from Audentio there are some conflicts. Does not support shape of the Avatars chosen in Xenith and some missing padding/margin styles are looking ugly. Probably only few things to change...

clean.webp

I would love to use this, but with Xenith from Audentio there are some conflicts. Does not support shape of the Avatars chosen in Xenith and some missing padding/margin styles are looking ugly. Probably only few things to change...

View attachment 134775

I have no experience of Xenith from Audentio but without having had a look into it I guess it would require some custom work to make it look the way you want it to. I wish I had a better answer for You.

Top Bottom