Fake Activity [Deleted]

fahad ashraf

fahad ashraf submitted a new resource:

Fake Activity - Show fake activity of selected or random user within specific time

Features:
  • Admin can set users ids or give amount of user that will looks online.
  • On random user only members selected whose last activity within 10 days .
  • Admin can also set date range of fake activities
  • Fake activity of online user will be change after every 10 minutes
  • Online user look like surfing forum (any random thread or forum)
  • Ban or moderate user will not select on random user
Note :
Please send me PM if you want any other feature on it

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to set more active users during certain hours of the day. and less at night? That way it looks more natural.
You don't want a lot of users active during the night. But during the evening it should look busy. It would be nice if we can set this per hour.

Is it possible to set more active users during certain hours of the day. and less at night? That way it looks more natural.
You don't want a lot of users active during the night. But during the evening it should look busy. It would be nice if we can set this per hour.
Yes it is possible come inbox if you want that feature

whats the maximum users we can set to fake users,

i want to make 10,000 fake users and make them always online throughout the day, this way my forum will always look busy

would be great also if this add-on can mass create user accounts

whats the maximum users we can set to fake users,

i want to make 10,000 fake users and make them always online throughout the day, this way my forum will always look busy

would be great also if this add-on can mass create user accounts

Check inbox

I have a couple of questions.

In one of the other Fake Activities for XF1.5 you could select a User Group that members were pulled from to show Fake Activity, that was very easy to manage. Is that possible to do here?

Where do I see the User ID at?

What is the purpose of the Date Range of Fake User Activity?

When you Create Fake Users, what name do you give the Fake User? If it's just Fake User, then that would like bad in the Members Online Block where it lists who is online.

"On random user only members selected whose last activity within 10 days ." - Does this mean it's going to Fake Activity for a real member? Won't that member get suspicious if they see they were online but they weren't?

Sorry for so many questions, I am just trying to wrap my head around all of the options before I get this.

In one of the other Fake Activities for XF1.5 you could select a User Group that members were pulled from to show Fake Activity, that was very easy to manage. Is that possible to do here?
This option is not added but can be added with extra payment
What is the purpose of the Date Range of Fake User Activity?
Date range mean user will online within that range.
When you Create Fake Users, what name do you give the Fake User? If it's just Fake User, then that would like bad in the Members Online Block where it lists who is online.
No its not fake user its name will be user_timestamp

"On random user only members selected whose last activity within 10 days ." - Does this mean it's going to Fake Activity for a real member? Won't that member get suspicious if they see they were online but they weren't?
I have removed that feature because that was useless

This option is not added but can be added with extra payment

Date range mean user will online within that range.

No its not fake user its name will be user_timestamp

I have removed that feature because that was useless
Thanks for the quick response! :)

One last question, where do I find the User ID at? I don't see it listed anywhere.

I will message you about the cost for using a User Group to pull the activity from.

Thanks!

this addon kills the server, it seems that everytime you load "Current visitors" the addon compiles the list on the fly.

maybe storing the info somehow and running through cron once an hour would improve performance, right now, unusable.

this addon kills the server, it seems that everytime you load "Current visitors" the addon compiles the list on the fly.

maybe storing the info somehow and running through cron once an hour would improve performance, right now, unusable.
Have you enable create fake user option if yes please disabled it and check it again

Thanks

i have selected random 90 users sever load went to 7 and board froze. disabled the addon, server load dropped to 1.5

is there any other option?

I have sent you new version and i optimize it remove extra almost 150 quires i hope now it will work fine please check it and let me know

Thanks

Top Bottom