Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam in Sidebar Visitor Panel

Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam in Sidebar Visitor Panel 1.0

No permission to download

DRE

The8thLegion submitted a new resource:

Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam in Sidebar Visitor Panel (version 1.0) - Let guests sign up or sign in through the sidebar visitor planel.

This template modification makes sure that all your social network login buttons are evenly spaced. Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam, in that order, in both your sidebar_visitor_panel, navigation_visitor_tab_link, account_wrapper, helper_login_form and login_bar_form template.

I made a Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam Sprite using CyberAP's Photoshop PSD File which you can find...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible, in profile/-page, to have a Social Tab with singles social login buttons in a submenu?

I have a problem that Login with steam work fine, but the button looks like login with vk...
Follow the second set of directions, download the png file from the resource and upload it to your styles/social folder.

The only step missing, although it depends on if you have The TMS pre-made collection or not... Is to un-check the options for adding facebook log-in into the sidebar.

This works wonderful. Thank you :)

And as soon as I can figure out how to turn this into a template; thus not requiring all those edits.... I'll get back here and share.

Maybe im missing something but I just did the version without Steam 1 & 2 and thats it, is that all I need to do? Its still not coming up and I have the other mods installed no problemo.

Maybe im missing something but I just did the version without Steam 1 & 2 and thats it, is that all I need to do? Its still not coming up and I have the other mods installed no problemo.
If you have both this mod: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-network-authentication-twitter-google-vk-com.645/

and this mod installed: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/template-modification-system-tms.293/

and it's not working, then I think you might have messed up the string replace in the new directions.

So instead of doing this.

Go to AdminCP/Appearance/Styles/Template Modifications
Create Template Modification: Social Sidebar Visitor Panel Template: sidebar_visitor_panel
String Replace this:

Do this.

Go to AdminCP/Appearance/Styles/Templates
Open Template: sidebar_visitor_panel
Replace this:

Code:
<div class="section loginButton">       
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>

With this:

Code:
<div class="section loginButton">       
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>
<div align="center">
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>
</xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.twitterConsumerKey}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/twitter, '', 'reg=1'}" class="twitterLogin"><span>{xen:phrase social_login_with_twitter}</span></a></li>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.googleAppId}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/google, '', 'reg=1'}" class="googleLogin"><span>{xen:phrase social_login_with_google}</span></a></li>

And if you're like myself, have a dislike for Facebook or simply decided to boycott them completely

PHP:
<li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>

Do not add that part and be sure to remove any Facebook key and secret key you may have in "Facebook Integration" ;)

And if you're like myself, have a dislike for Facebook or simply decided to boycott them completely

PHP:

Do not add that part and be sure to remove any Facebook key and secret key you may have in "Facebook Integration" ;)

Hhmmm..... That actually didn't work.... I'm puzzled.

I just reinstalled tthis modification but the Steam Image wont be shown up under Sidebars Login Button.
I have done all steps now the third time but dont get it working...
Take a look here. Many thanks

Top Bottom