XF 1.2 Facebook Sharing Problem

Douglas Taylor

Seems that in my (modified of course) default style, the Facebook "recommend/like" stopped showing up. All templates have been updated, when I create a new default style, it works. I'm just looking at where to be pointed to determine what's causing it.

Generally speaking, the sidebar_share_page and the share_page templates. If you give us URLs where it should be showing up, that's easier to debug.

I do see activate.tapatalk.com calls that are failing though, and these may interfere...

Actually, I think that's it. The tapatalk issue is delaying the load event which appears to be something the FB system waits for.

Hello,
@Mike I don't want to create another thread about this issue. It looks like i am having the same issue here - This has been working well for me and suddenly stopped working yesterday. I have been trying to recommend a thread to Facebook and it is not appearing on Facebook when i clicked add a comment. I have also logged into my with Facebook integration and had my Facebook account logged in also. I have the XF 1.3.3

What could be the cause of this?

upload_2014-6-19_13-44-7.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom