******* - Extra Thread Views [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Extra Thread View Settings - It adds several criterias to view threads on a thread per thread basis

This mod will adds several extra criteria/settings for your members to view threads. Hopefully this will help increase the activity.

The extra criteria/settings are added on a thread per thread basis. And only the admins can add and manage them.

After installing the mod, a new tools link will appear on every thread called: Extra Thread Settings.

There you can set the following criteria/settings for that particular threads:

1) Message Count. This criteria...

Read more about this resource...

actualy when try buy it got this error
XenForo Community - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

actualy when try buy it got this error
XenForo Community - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

The buy button links to start a conversation with me. You can pc me directly as well.

please can you add option usergroup

There is already an option to exclude usergroups. From the mod description page:

And as last but not least, you can exclude a group and/or groups from the extra thread view settings restrictions.

You can do so at Group Permissions->Forum Permissions->Exclude from extra thread view settings: Set this setting to Yes and save the changes.

i know that but want add only usergroup without any option in Extra Thread View Settings

just vissible for that usergroup

I am sorry I did not quite understand what you meant. Did you mean you want to set the restriction for a group only? if so then you can do it with the group permission. Simply exclude all the other groups but the group that you want to enforce the restrictions for a particular thread and/or threads.

Great idea for a mod :)

Not quite what I want really, but not too far off. I'd like for people to be able to view the thread, but to be able to set criteria on the attachments in the first post :) Even just a simple usergroup filter for who can download the attachment :)

@borbole - Does your plugin work for a whole section and not only a thread ? (i.e my forum is women only — all male users who declare they are male are excluded) but I'd like to create a mixed section on my forum. Does your plugin allow this natively or we will have to modify it ? Thanks ! cc @Asdine my lead dev

@borbole - Does your plugin work for a whole section and not only a thread ? (i.e my forum is women only — all male users who declare they are male are excluded) but I'd like to create a mixed section on my forum. Does your plugin allow this natively or we will have to modify it ? Thanks ! cc @Asdine my lead dev

This mod works only for individual threads. If you want to set the gender restriction for forums then have a look at my other mods:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/extra-forum-view-settings-on-a-forum-per-forum-basis.1702/

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/gender-forums.1299/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom