[Extra] Max Thread Time Limit Per Node [Deleted]

Is this per member or overall for the node. Like if one person posts, no one else can post to the node for 10 minutes?

Is this per member or overall for the node. Like if one person posts, no one else can post to the node for 10 minutes?
no, per member

example usages:

allow registered users to trade only 1 item per day/week/month and give your premium users more..

One more question - is it possible to limit new posts, in addition to new threads, so that threads aren't bumped too often?

Hi, I think I'm running into a problem with this. On my forum I have regular members who can post one time per week in our marketplace sections. I have an upgrade for "supporters" and they're supposed to be able to post one new thread each day. When I set up this addon, I'm afraid that my supporters are getting the same restriction that the regular members have because the upgrade system ads the upgrade as a secondary usergroup and the permissions on this addon don't let the secondary usergroup permissions override the more restrictive primary usergroup ones. Is there any way to fix this?

Hi, I think I'm running into a problem with this. On my forum I have regular members who can post one time per week in our marketplace sections. I have an upgrade for "supporters" and they're supposed to be able to post one new thread each day. When I set up this addon, I'm afraid that my supporters are getting the same restriction that the regular members have because the upgrade system ads the upgrade as a secondary usergroup and the permissions on this addon don't let the secondary usergroup permissions override the more restrictive primary usergroup ones. Is there any way to fix this?

Did you resolve this issue Peter?

I am interested in purchasing this add on, though I am a little concerned about this issue. More specifically, the lack of reply from the developer.

Was the issue resolved privately?

Did you resolve this issue Peter?

I am interested in purchasing this add on, though I am a little concerned about this issue. More specifically, the lack of reply from the developer.

Was the issue resolved privately?

Nope. @ExtraLicense either didn't see my post or he doesn't care about his paying customers. I don't know which, but I've been unable to use this addon because of it.

Sorry, i thought that somebody replied to this already.

I'll come back to this later today.

I'm ready to buy this as soon as this issue is resolved. Just update me when the problem has been addressed :)

I wasn't able to reproduce this.

Usergroup 1 is able to post 1 thread per day
Usergroup 2 is able to post 4 threads per day.

I've added the testuser to usergroup1 and i was able to create ONLY 1 thread.
Then i've promoted him to usergroup2 and he was able to create 3 new threads, before the "post new thread" button was gone(no permissions to create new threads)

@System0 if you're interessted, i'll send you a free evalution version and you can test if it works for you:)
edit: just seen your reply:D
@petertdavis if it's not working for you, i would be happy to send you the money back ;)

Top Bottom