[Extra] Max Thread Time Limit Per Node [Deleted]

I would love to see this extended to include posts. That is one of the few things I'm missing from vb3. I was able to limit not only the number of new threads a usergroup could create on a specific node, but I was also able to restrict the number of posts. This was especially useful with classified forums. If the developer is interested I would be happy to contribute towards future development.

Theoretical Example:
Member has the ability to post 1 new thread and 2 new posts per week. A new thread also counts as a post.

I tested this, and it isn't working for me, at least on our test site setup. @NixFifty can you please confirm that this does indeed work? If not, would appreciate a refund.

My apologies, I had not been watching this thread so did not receive notifications.

Anyway, sometime last year I believe, I picked up a few add-ons from Extra License with the intention to shift them to being free and open source. It seems I did not get round to doing that with all of them, so this one has been redirecting to a purchase page mistakenly. If you purchased this add-on in the last year or so, feel free to get in touch and I'll sort out a refund for you.

In the meantime, I'll publish the actual working version that I seemingly forgot to do. My bad. :)

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

My apologies, I had not been watching this thread so did not receive notifications.

Anyway, sometime last year I believe, I picked up a few add-ons from Extra License with the intention to shift them to being free and open source. It seems I did not get round to doing that with all of them, so this one has been redirecting to a purchase page mistakenly. If you purchased this add-on in the last year or so, feel free to get in touch and I'll sort out a refund for you.

In the meantime, I'll publish the actual working version that I seemingly forgot to do. My bad. :)

I sent you a PM yesterday!

Top Bottom