[Extra] Linklist [Deleted]

Dan

ExtraLicense submitted a new resource:

[Extra] Linklist - Turn your forumnode into a linklist

This addon turns your forum node into a linklist!
Demo:

Install Instructions
  • Upload all the files inside the "upload" folder to your XenForo root folder
  • Go to your Admin Control Panel, click on "Install Add-on" and select the addon.xml file from the package
  • Activate the 'Linknode' Option inside the Forumsettings
    View attachment 56207

Usage:
Create a new thread and use the url as post message

Read more about this resource...

Well i dont want links to be only inside one forum...I want them to be able to be inside forums without links. And darn its paid...i dont have money. :(

Looks good. Please add
  1. a dead link checker
  2. a node permission setting 'must add a reciprocal link'.
  3. a field for the user to add a reciprocal link

Whoa... if you give the ability to rate the links and comment the links, you just created a reddit clone... Please consider adding those features to the roadmap!!!

Any more thought on expanding on this addon to mimic some of the abilities of reddit? This would be HUGE.

I just paid for this and am very disappointed.

I have nodes where I only want 1 or 2 threads to be linked, but I have other threads that I still want to be normal threads that you can read.

My normal threads on these nodes are giving me these errors.
Code:
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
header() in El/Threadlinks/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 31
El_Threadlinks_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/joinsng/public/index.php at line 13

I just paid for this and am very disappointed.

I have nodes where I only want 1 or 2 threads to be linked, but I have other threads that I still want to be normal threads that you can read.

My normal threads on these nodes are giving me these errors.
Code:
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
header() in El/Threadlinks/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 31
El_Threadlinks_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/joinsng/public/index.php at line 13
Please give version 1.2.0 a try;)

Till gold, we plan to create a new permission and also create an "link thread" indicator, to show in the threadlist, that this thread is a link.

This way the addon will be much more powerful:)

@ExtraLicense I am interested in this add-on. The last reply (over a year ago) was regarding your plans and nothing has been released after that I wounder if this add-on still is available and supported?

Top Bottom