[Extra] First Post Moderated [Deleted]

Dan

ExtraLicense submitted a new resource:

[Extra] First Post Moderated - Moderate Threads

This addon creates a new permission, which allows you to moderate only new threads (first post) inside a node.

nodeperm.png

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: DRE
Does this add-on still work?

I have a question. Does this add-on add a new permission for nodes and also for usergroups?

Did I understand it correctly?

Wish this feature would be free (core) but it is worth for 5 bucks, if it works of course.

Ok I am having an issue with this add-on. I only wanted the first post of new members to be moderated to make sure they weren't bots or whatnot. It's moderating all posts not just the first. Yes I checked other settings and they are right. I have even uninstalled this add-on and it's still moderating posts. I need this fixed please.

I have checked all permissions. I wasn't having the issue until I installed this add-on and now I am. Thanks for the quick reply.

Hmmm......it was set as the same as Admin and Moderators and my posts aren't moderated.......oh well.....just glad it's fixed. Thank you.

Hello,
I have ONE forum that I would like the first thread ONLY moderated. First question, can this be set on a select forum only? not all of them. Then the second question is, once I approve that First thread, all posts there after will NOT need approving in that particular thread. Is this how this addon works?

Thanks,

Hello,
I have ONE forum that I would like the first thread ONLY moderated. First question, can this be set on a select forum only? not all of them. Then the second question is, once I approve that First thread, all posts there after will NOT need approving in that particular thread. Is this how this addon works?

Thanks,
exactly:)

I followed Brogan Implementing Permissions Across Multiple User Groups thread and have all noobs in the registered usergroup. Noobs who post proof pics are added to an additional usergroup that has more permissions. How do I make it so that noobs first post have to be moderated and the verified usergroup members do not have to be moderated?

k so I got this working. All I had to do was hit revoke in the secondary usergroup.

Reactions: Dan
Top Bottom